Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The House of 31 Days of Creepy Coming Soons

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: The House of 31 Days of Creepy Coming Soons

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:10 am

I've only seen previews of Late Night with the Devil. Yes, it was a great episode of Perfect Strangers :blbat: :blsm:

Yeah Acid, Abbott & Costello is really a must for Halloween. Also, I don't now if you seen My other posts but I'm like the only fan of The Three Stooges here. I'm a huge fan of the Stooges. I posted many of their spooky episodes last year with little response. Their perfect every year for Halloween and they have a lot of episodes to choose from. I loved them since My early childhood :)

Abbott and Costello Meet the Killer Boris Karloff from 1949 is pretty good. Not the epic that Meet Frankenstein is but still quite decent :blbat: :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:13 am

I've never actually seen much from them besides Who's on First.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Meet Frankenstein could arguably be the better movie but for me, we've seen that one way too many times for me to include it in my 31 day Halloween marathon, haha.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:58 am

Packer, I never see 79's Tourist Trap :shock: See more Abbott & Costello than that, they were as marvelous as The Three Stooges and Acid, A&C Meet Frankenstein is so hard to beat, it was before it's time and such a classic :)

I just came across this movie called 1978 that came out this year...yet another retro film...this graphic movie looks insane :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:04 am

That was not what I was expecting. I thought a movie called 1978 would be some kind of retro slasher movie, which that clearly was not, lol. Something more like this honestly...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:24 am

You can never tell by a title, can always be deciving :shock: I never seen The Burning, that looked like it was something else :o

Here's The Alien Dead from 1980 :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq: :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:11 pm

That looked pretty low budget.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:52 am

Watched Little Monsters (1989) tonight. Not a bad flick. Funny, as a kid, this movie used to kind of scare me.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:17 am

That good. I posted a lot about Little Monsters last year and off & on here and there, I even showcased My Comic of it. It's one of the many films of the 80s about alternate dimensions. We also talked about the Gate as well. It's one of My big childhood spooky films. I watched it countless times. It's a deep one really. I might have a special of it in My Horror Topic I mean there is so much to get to. They made a sequel that came out in 1990 which was such as great big movie year called Gate II: The Trespassers

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:40 pm

I don't think I ever saw either.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions