Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:55 am

That was pretty good. Such a shame about her, though.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:27 am

I agree with all of that. Another Tiger Mask theme. His themes were pretty good.

Here's this Nitro Girls theme, I really like this one :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:42 pm

Definitely dance-y.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:02 am

Yes it sure is, gosh i miss those times. Vladimir Kozlov should have been huge. He should have had a tenure like Gunther today but nope :roll: His theme was pretty nifty.

Okay, I just posted Ahmed Johnson's promo. His theme is a great fun one on the WWF The Music Volume 2. I've included 2 trons because they show him differently. Here's the first one.

And here's the second one. Watch closely as you see him bodyslam the 650 pound Yokozuna...I thought that was unreal when i first seen him do that because Lex Luger was the only man to do it before :o Also Johnson does some risky high flying moves too. He was careless for his opponents and for his own safety. Here's this Tron :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:48 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:30 am

That was really fantastic there with The Junkyard Dog & Vicki Sue. Gosh them days were so good.

I just posted a special about Duke "The Dumpster" Droese in the Promos. Here's his theme. I always liked it. I really like the Trash Truck sound effects. Such a good fun theme :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:28 pm

It such an odd gimmick but I feel like if he would've debuted around the time they brought the Hardcore Title in, he might've had a better run. As it was, he was gone by the time I got back in and more of a joke reference of the past, sadly.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:06 am

Yes, he would have been great during that Era :) The Artist formerly known as Prince Iaukea's theme was great and very reminiscent of Prince' Purple Rain. My Grandma loved loved Prince and his Purple Rain song was her fave. When Iaukea came about with this gimmick she thought it was so cool and she loved his theme :)

Here's The Yellow Dog's theme in 1991 in WCW. This one is great and I love that guitar :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:47 am

Nice to see the Conquistadors made it to WCW, lol. Just kidding.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:31 am

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake's theme is always good. That was a decent tron too. Actually, Pillman's Yellow Dog did look like one :shock: You know the Yeti...well after a few months after his Super Giant Ninja gimmick was done, he became what he was known on the independents before he became The Yeti, he was known as "Big" Ron Studd who was trailed by the late great Big John Studd :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc