Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:05 am

I see. Yep, they had a history as you just saw and Faarooq did too in the WWF and like Bradshaw, it also started in 96. I'll get to that in time. Madison Rayne's theme is great. The lyrics is really clever and it has a great guitar too. When she returned with her "killer queen" gimmick, I was like wow, she has changed :batwink:

Okay, this will do it for Bradshaw. Here's his really cool theme & tron when he became JBL :)

So since today is 9/11, here's The Twin Towers consisting of The Big Boss Man, Akeem the African Dream & "The Dr. of Style" Slick :)

It's strange that I'm featuring Wallsteet & 9/11 in the same post :?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:23 pm

That JBL theme waw great. Makes me think of oil barons and the show Dallas.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:45 am

Yes, it sure was & does ;) Amazing, now you posted Jackie. Like I said before, she was so darn good in many ways. Her TNA theme was really fine too :)

Okay, I posted some promos of Dave Sullivan/evaD Sullivan, here's his theme with Hulk Hogan singing :)

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th so I'm gong to do a special, make sure you see the promos first so you avoid being spoiled :blbat: :blsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:52 pm

Wow, that was...a...song, I guess lol. Yeah, those gimmicks definitely wouldn't fly these days.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:44 am

Actually I think it was a weird yet catchy song and fit his Dave Sullivan's character. Nope, they sure wouldn't. Oh I miss Hamada, she was great. I loved that she is half Mexican & half Japanese. Such a good looking woman and a great wrestler too :batwink:

Happy Friday the 13th :blbat: :blww: :blsm: Okay, I just posted a special Friday the 13th promo and a bonus of The Master of Pain & The Soultaker. So, not too long after that video, The Master of Pain left the CWA and went to WCW in early 1990, replaced Sid Viscous as a Skyscraper with "Dangerous" Dan Spivey and became "Mean" Mark Callous. Here's his great tron with Paul Heyman as his super fun theme plays :)

So, after The Soultaker became Papa Shango in the WWF in 92 & left in 93, he came back in early 95 as Kama: The Supreme Fighting Machine. I could find a good quality version of his theme however Too Much had used the same theme in 97-98 which when i featured their evolution in the Promos, I never did post their theme. So think that this is for both Kama & Too Much. You can hear the motorcycle in the background like you vignette you just saw in the promos plus it sounds a bit Asian since he's an ultimate fighter, is a very good theme :)

Now later on in 95 he became one of Ted DiBiase's prized wrestlers in his extremely underrated Corporation stable. Usually when his men would come out they'd use his Million Dollar Man theme. One day I'll focus on The Million Dollar Corporation because hardly anybody ever talks about them great times. This tron shows you a good look at Kama: The Supreme Fighting Machine and look closely as he fights The Undertaker :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:14 pm

It's still wild seeing a red headed Taker in normal wrestling gear. Strange times.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:57 am

Yes, over the years his hair has been black and what's left of it now is gray. Ah Kharma. I was excited about her vignettes, I was like that's Awesome Kong :shock: She had so much potential of being a monster in the women's division and there was no Charlotte Flair, Rousey or anybody to stop her but what did was an unfortunate miscarriage :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh: After she recovered she went back to the Indies & TNA and recently in AEW then retired. Her WWE theme was pretty good :)

Okay, I just posted a great promo with the late great Earthquake being interviewed by Rhoda Shear. Like during the interview, this tron is when he was a babyface when he was kinda solo without Typhoon but still has the great "Quake" theme :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:52 pm

A fitting theme. Yeah, it was sad Awesome Kong had to leave the WWE after finally making it there.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:16 am

It was fitting and it sure was a bummer :roll: "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher's theme was very good. His days in the CWC & on 205 Live were entertaining but he wasn't My fave.

Okay, I just posted a nice Nitro Girls promo, here's one of their many themes :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:49 pm

I never really cared for the Nitro Girls as a gimmick. I mean, sure, they were nice to look at but you can see cheerleaders anywhere. I wanted to see sweaty men in underwear grapple with each other. Wait, maybe the problem was with me.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc