Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:44 am

Some of Eddie's best moments were in WCW. Yes and the R4dicalz would sometimes have a 4 in their name as well as seen in that cool tron. Gosh I miss the 90s. Their theme was pretty good.

Here is the Blu Brothers' theme. I posted all about them in the promo section to set up a evolution of JBL soon. Their theme was very good and very country, mountainous sounding :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:10 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:47 am

"The Queenslayer" Anna Jay's theme is pretty good. It sure fits her when she comes to the ring :blww:

Okay, I just posted a promo of Uncle Zeb & Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw. When Bradshaw debuted in 96 he had the Blu Twins's good theme you just heard. So before I post his second them tomorrow, here's The repackaged Blu Brothers as The Grimm Twins, Jason & Jared's theme that was also used by Yoshihiro Tahiri later on. If you need a refresh here's this ;)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Now here's this...this is The Hardy Boys together a few months later in 96. They were Wildo & Ingus...The Jinx Brothers :o These gimmicks were very short lived however this was actually a precursor to Jeff Hardy's Willow character in TNA :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Who are they facing :?: They are facing Jared & Jason Grimm. They were Jacob & Eli Blu a year before and the Bruise Brothers before that. They were the twins in the DOA faction then after that they were Crowd Control/The Harris Twins in WCW :shock:

Okay, now here's The Grimm Twin's theme :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:33 pm

I can't imagine why those were short lived by the Hardys, lol. Whatever gets your foot in the door, I guess.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:03 am

Tara's "Broken" theme was dandy. She was too. She was such a great one in TNA. Too bad that WWE didn't pull the trigger on her when she entered the 2021 Royal Rumble I mean she still looked great and wrestled superbly. She shows up at WWE Hall of Fames yet WWE has never put her in, ones that is much younger than her like Beth Phoenix and The Bella Twins for example :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Yes, it just wasn't just the Hardy's Jynx Brothers, The Grimm Twins lasted only a bit longer. There was many gimmicks that lasted a very short while in 96, many with no vignettes nor hype like Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw, he had no hype whatsoever, he just appeared and it's like where did this guy come from if you didn't see him in the GWF :?: So here's Bradshaw's second & original theme. It's really good :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:07 pm

That's alright, maybe a little generic. I think one reason the Attitude Era took off was the music got much better or more unique.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:10 am

Yes, it's good but it's never been one of My faves and you could be right about that. The Attitude Era had some of the best, most engaging wrestling themes & music in general. Brooke Tessmacher's theme was fine. That time in the early 2010s in TNA was really great for the women and many of them were great looking & talented too.

Okay, I just posted in the promos Topic about "The Stalker" Barry Windham and why I did it. So if you haven''t seen that yet I suggest you stop what you doing and go there now and return here when your done. Heck, just make that a habit for now so you don' spoiler yourself with things ;) So Bradshaw's theme as I said was never My fave but oh man "The Stalker's theme is. When it first appeared on the WWF AOL Home Page in 1996, it was one of the very first wrestling themes that I downloaded if not the first because I couldn't wait to hear it via clear audio :o I just love how spooky it sounds as you can hear the wilderness and you don't know what's around you. This is one of Jim Johnston's finest. I love this tron too, it shows you many great clips of "The Stalker" Barry Windham :batwink:

EDIT ---> IMPORTANT NOTE: I just posted a wrestling with Metallica special as they perform a wrestler's theme...after your done checking out The Stalker's theme I just a little while ago when you can, go to this link here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post53394.html#p53394
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:34 pm

Definitely has a movie feel to it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:34 am

Yes, it sure does. I've always loved it :) Gail was a great and so was her theme here. I posted her other theme nearly when this Topic began :shock:

Okay, in the Promo Topic I made a big one explaining what happen about Barry Windham "The Stalker" & Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw becoming The New Blackjacks. Well, here's their theme which is a reuse of Bradshaw's theme I posted a couple short days ago which really I think it fit them nicely in 97 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:08 pm

Those look like fake mustaches, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc