Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:50 pm

That never screamed wrestling to me but I know the choices weren't as great back then before the wrestling companies got involved with the themes.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:59 am

Yes, it was either music from movies or classic songs like that. Mustafa Ali's TNA theme is totally awesome. I love music like that that takes a lot of effort and people to make it epic with an orchestra. That's a great choir. That is 100 times better than his WWE theme IMO.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:00 pm

Yeah, he seems to have found his stride in TNA.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:50 am

Yes, he did/has. My Grandma liked Ali but she really disliked his WWE theme. When We'd watch 205 Live together she'd always complain about it. I always thought it was so-so, the song never grabbed Me but that video I posted was pretty nifty however. Ah, The Blue Meanie's WWF tenure was a really cool time and he had a decent theme.

Okay, here's this. When the ECW Invasion would take true effect in 97, it was so darn fun. Remember when I posted the movie Blood Moon that came out in 1997 on HBO that starred Gary Daniels and it was Rob Van Dam's first movie appearance and I said how My Grandparents didn't know him then when I was introducing them about him :?: Well I found it a little strange that not too long after that the ECW invasion happen and they got to know him really well then as he was the main guy of the group and became "Mr Monday Night" :o Here's his theme during this fun time...it was actually the precursor to the ECW theme that we all know and look closely at the tron as you see RVD face a young Jeff Hardy :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:42 pm

Not sure I recall that RVD song.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:51 am

Mercers Mone's theme is good, the CEO chant is pretty cool.

Okay, as I said, it was the precursor to the iconic ECW theme...listen to the similarities here :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:28 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:01 am

Enzo & Big Cass' theme was pretty good. It fit how there were.

Here's Alundra Blayze's first theme, this is a classic :wwwink:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:23 pm

Really never saw the women wrestle until the Attitude Era. I mean, beyond Wendy Richter, Rockin Robin, Moolah.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:19 am

It was a very good time but really if it wasn't for Wendi Richter in the 80s, women's wrestling would have been a bit different in the future or at least in the WWF but boy, Alundra/Madusa was truly a part of that as well :) Well about that Ricochet, he's AEW theme is pretty nifty :)

Okay, I just posted a great Heavenly Bodies promo, now here's this...their theme from 1993...it was originally The New Foundation's theme...Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart & "The Rocket" Owen Hart in 1991..in fact you can still hear "The Anvil" sound effect hence the title of the theme. Oh man I have always loved this :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc