Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:21 pm

Never knew there was a story to their formation. Just assumed they were thrown together one day. At least all that country led to something.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:26 am

Yes, that's how it happen. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat's theme in WCW when he returned was great, i always thought it sounded Chines in away.

Here's Rockabilly's theme :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:12 pm

Yikes, Billy better be glad they formed the New Age Outlaws, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:27 am

It was a different one and and yes, The New Age Outlaws theme was way funner. Brian Cage's theme is really good, that is so cool it starts out similar like the iconic Terminator theme by Brad Fiedel :)

Okay, The Beverly Brother's 1st theme is really hard to find for some reason...here it is, it's really good :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:19 pm

That sounds like pure late 80s early 90s wrestling music.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:06 am

Jake Something's theme is pretty good, for the first few seconds IMO it start's out like Hardcore & Crash Holly's theme :shock:

Yes, it sure does but the Beverly Brothers had two themes, the second one I found way better and funner. Over in the promo section I just posted their great promo & match with Money Inc. As I said before, The Beverly brothers are one of My faves and really their one of the greatest unsung teams. In this tron you see their heelish tactics using the tag ropes to chose their opponents and stuff...this is one of the of the many things that lacks in wrestling today...time after time I watch a heel tag team and I'm like why do you ever use the tag rope or the rope in general to chose your foe :roll: Anyway, here's their super fun theme & tron :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:11 pm

You watch now half the teams don't even know to hold the tag rope to make a legal tag.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:48 am

Boy Packer, you speak the truth there :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

That was a good mashup of the Jarrett & Lethal there. I was never a fan Jarret's TNA theme, it match him a bit but I just missed his previous themes :roll:

AcidDragon just posted that Kevin Sullivan just died :roll: I paid My respects in that Topic...May "The Taskmaster" Rest in Peace :roll:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:52 pm

Honestly never heard those before.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:13 am

First, that was good tron there of "Bullet" Bob Armstrong. He was very good and wrestled till he was older. The guy he's with is his son, Brad Armstrong. They are part of the Armstring family, really one of the unsung families in wrestling. They consisted of the father "Bullet" Bob, his sons were Brad, Brian, Scott & Steve. It's funny we were both posting about The Road Dogg Jesse James because he's Brian Armstrong :shock: Also, Scott was the blond ref in the WWE for a long time too.

Here's a quote from My Yo, You Remember 92 about ICOPRO from a couple years back.

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Heck, even wrestlers from other promotions got in on the supplement including a few of The Armstrong's (Bullet Bob, Steve and Scott) and Tracey Smothers :!:

Well, this isn't how I wanted to post those good themes. Huh, really. I could have swore I posted The Dungeon of before :? That tron features every member there except Vader & Jacky but that was within reason because Vader was a pawn/puppet and Jacky came during The Dungeon Doom's last days. The first theme I believe is where they got the idea for "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner's theme but don't quote Me on that. The second one is actually the WCW Halloween Havoc 89 theme...Sullivan just adopted it for a while. The third one is when Sullivan & The Butcher were a team with Avalanche as The Three Faces before The Dungeon of Doom. This is arguably My fave theme of the four.

Okay, back to Brad Armstrong. He was My fave of the family. I posted another Rhonda Shear in the Promo Topic so I'll just post this here, it's more apropos anyway to do so. This is when he beat Scotty Flamingo (Raven) for the Light Heavyweight Championship :!: You can clearly see the resemblance here as he looks like Jesse James and the rest of the family :)

Okay, now here's the same theme that you just posted, all the brothers including Brian adopted Bob's theme in WCW. Here this tron with Brad :)

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc