Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:29 pm

It's crazy he'd go on to be the Road Dogg, like the complete opposite character.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:40 am

That's good you posted the New Age Outlaws. I love their theme, it's so fun. Tomorrow I'll show a bit before they became that iconic team but first here's one more bit of Jesse James as With My Baby Tonight was actually his theme for a while :)

He came out singing it too :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:44 pm

He should've hit him forty seconds sooner, lol. I know country music was really big around that time with Garth Brooks and everything, but I just want to say thanks to SCSA.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:45 am

Oh yes, Country was pretty big then in the 90s, just look at all of the country & southern wrestling for instance, USWA, SMW, GWF not to mention all of the country stuff to hit the WWF starting in 93 :!: Okay, now, Jesse James was getting a big push and somebody would return to the Federation in early 97...it was yet another country guy...it was The Honky Tonk Man :shock: You can here his theme pretty good and it still seems a bit off him there during Raw is War and JJ sings a bit. Honky says he's pretty close but whom is he talking about :?: Watch as this develops tomorrow ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:14 pm

Oh, didn't know he came back around then. Always good for him to come around in his pink cadillac, he's the Honkytonk Man!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:46 am

Evan Bourne's theme song was very good. I don't know if you this but he's from St. Louis :shock:

Yes indeed. It was for a brief time and it was cool. Okay, I featured how Bart Gunn was a singles wrestler and the stuff his did,...well, here's who The Honky Tonk Man was talking about...Jesse James is in the ring to face Rockabilly :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:55 pm

Now that you mention it, I do remember he was from there.

Seems like everyone was going country, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:47 am

OK good :) How about that, you never hear anything about All-Night Express anymore :roll:

Okay, now Rockabilly debuts with a second theme...again his former partner Bart Gunn :o Like I said before, when they were The Smoking Gunns, the women digged Billy over Bart and I never knew why, he had no muscles where Bart did and Bart was just cooler IMO. Now, watch as you see this match unfold...Billy is in much better shape and has big muscles and now he's doing the Famouser...this was THE START of the Billy Gunn many people know today :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:16 pm

I honestly didn't know there was this much of a country storyline going on in the WWF. Wild stuff.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:17 am

Aleister Black's theme is great :blbat: Yep, there was and it was so cool...here's the formation of The New Age Outlaws, notice how much Jesse James has changed as he's a bit like he was in 95 as Jeff Jarrett's Roadie. This also marks The Honky Tonk Man's last appearance :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc