Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: SummerSlam is Tonight

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:11 pm

That's not a bad card. I'd be most interested in the Punk-Drew match, might have to find a way to watch that tonight since the wife works, lol.

Had no idea who Jellyroll was. I've seen his name while channel surfing on SiriusXM but I never listened to anything. Wouldn't have guessed someone with that name or who looked like that would be a country singer but then again, these days, who knows.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: SS RESULTS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:36 am

More and more I see people with these names and I'm like you must not really care about yourself nor much at all. I've always been a serious person...you couldn't pay Me enough to call Myself a name like Jelly Roll. Yes, there's no comparison of today's country to yesterday's. I've shown enough country in wresting in My Yo, Do You Remember 93, the promos & themes Topics that shows you how it was and how it should have stayed...the things today that kids and this generation are learning and being conditioned to accept of what's right...not so good for the future...when are people going to smell the coffee...if only more would go back to the past...so much better in so many ways...:roll: If you want to see more Jelly Roll he was there at SummerSlam more than once...just follow Me here.

First here's the highlights from SummerSlam SmackDown...Jade & Bianca didn't win and DIY lost to The Bloodline :o

Here's this from The Countdown show.

Jelly Roll makes his predictions :shock:

He sings the WWE SummerSlam theme...what difference his group is from Alabama :roll: This song also made it to new movie Twisters a sthey showed that later...the song is good but such a far cry from the 1996 movie by Marc Mancina, Trevor Rabin & Sammy Hagar and the rest of the fine soundtrack :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Here's the WWE SummerSlam highlights. All of the matches were really decent. Poor Rhea. She badly injures her shoulder and becomes like Mel Gibson in the Lethal Weapon movies...it was horrible :shock: I was really surprised how many titles changed hands...all that didn't was Liv Morgan & Cody Rhodes. I'm so glad that Bron Breakker won...it was like the first match never happen...amazing how that stuff goes. Finally Knight is a champ and Queen Nia & King Gunther are now champs too! I mean everybody that truly needed to be champions is here :o Drew won and I felt it was very apropos, Rollins was a great ref in more than one way and Punk didn't get his Bracelet back...I REPEAT...CM PUNK DIDN'T GET HIS SACRED BRACELET BACK :!: If don't know if know about this or followed it during their SummerSlam match...after Drew destroyed Punk awhile back (Oh this made the SLIM JIM SAVAGE MOMENT TOO by the way) he took Punk's bracelet off...it is a custom made bracelet that Punk made material Bracelet that he's emotionally attached to always remind him of his hot wife AJ Lee and his wonderful Dog Larry (yes, as Wrestletalk says, nobody names their kid that anymore - I've said before a few of My fave people are named Larry like Larry Fine of The Three Stooges, Larry Walker the Baseball player and I even know a Larry on this very message board) :shock: I knew Roman was going to return...right away he goes for Solo for what he did to Heyman...now there's going to be a Civil War (a lot of that & promoting of that going on in recent times!!!) :!:

The Judgement Day is falling apart...what the heck does Dom see in Liv, Rhea is way, way more than her IMO :batconfused: :smsmh:

Jelly Roll get's in the ring and ONE HANDED CHOKESLAMS THEORY...LOOK AT THE THUMBNAIL...what the heck here :o

During a short backstage segment Bayley & Michin are present. Too bad Mia Yim wasn't around in the Attitude Era ...she could have really been something because right now she's pretty hot (I've showed her before, I guess I'm the only one that likes her here) and not being used at all really :roll:

Knight & Cody from the Post-show :!: :)

Overall it was a good event but it seemed fairly simple like there was nothing to it. It didn't help that there was no intro this time. Like I said before, every TV show's most important thing is it's intro & theme...this event lacked it much like all of WWE's programming, another thing that was so good in the 80s & 90s. Again...WWF SummerSlam 92 was leagues above this IMO despite the Priest & Gunther match was heel vs, heel and had a similar thing going on as I said in My great preview not to mention that the event was outside but I'm thankful that I was able to watch it :) Next up, the WWE International Tour continues as the new event Bash in Berlin is happening at the climax of August...that will be interesting to say the least :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:17 pm

Hey, don't forget Larry Dallas!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Bo3wuwumU7Uxq/giphy.gif

I didn't watch any SS. And the end of the day I just didn't care enough to try and watch it, and didn't want to sit through a bunch of matches I didn't care much about. I don't know anything about Punk's bracelet. I read some of the results and didn't really know what the reviewer was talking about so at least I understand it a little more. Wrestling's at an ebb for me these days, I haven't even watched whole Dynamites or Collisions in recent weeks. There's just not much that has my interest at the moment, unfortunately.

That was a lot of title changes. Ugh, Nia Jax. That's definitely not going to get me to tune in. I guess it pays to be related to the Rock, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:34 am

Of course Larry Dallas :shock:

Yes, if you like Punk, gotta know about his bracelet. Personally I would have never brought such an important piece of something of Mine to a possible fighting scenario but I guess you gotta have that extra edge to add to the story :roll: Well, for Me it's just not about interest, when you have to cancel your DVR due to money, you feel a little grateful that you can still watch this cool stuff. Well, I think it's time to catch up on that great classic WWF, WCW, ECW among other wrestling stuff that you missed since there is nothing to hold your interest with modern wrestling, even this good feud with Punk & Drew...at the end of the day, watching the old classic programming always feels more satisfying. I like Nia Jax, I thought she looked pretty good here. Finally the big woman is on top. I love that her finisher is the "Annihilator" which is a modified Banzai Drop from from her great cousin Yokozuna. Man she did that to Bayley 3 times :o I'm really pleased that Bron Breakker is champ now, he will be so exciting to watch on a weekly basis :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:38 am

Tonight is finally WWE Bash in Berlin, This PLE has been hyped for many months as this is one of the final events concluding the WWE's huge International Tour. This is THE FIRTS TIME EVER THAT A WWE PPV/PLE
has been held in Germany :o

Here's this promo :)

Here's Jade Cargill promoting the event. Man I love the grey/white hair on black women, IMO that orange & red on them looks so funky, they need to see Cargill to look good like her :batwink:

Here's this PLE Promo.

The event is brought to you by NHTSA...look & heed this :!:

Also WWE Bash in Berlin is sponsored by C4 Energy Drinks & Paramount's Knuckles :o

THE CARD :!:

Gunther (c) vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship: This will be awesome and I'm sure this will be the main event in Gunther's hometown of Germany and will no doubt be the winner :!:

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship & WWE Universal Championship: Oh man, this will be a fun match, Cody prevails I'm sure but is a Owen's heel turn far away :?

Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn (c) vs. Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: This is going to be sweet, I hope the hot black babes get their belts back :batwink:  :smwink:

Dominik Mysterio & Liv Morgan vs. Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley in a Mixed Tag Team Match: This will be a great exciting match, I have no doubt that "The Terror Twins" will win :!:

CM Punk vs. Drew McEntyre in a Strap Match: Since Drew took Punk's Bracelet, Punk is giving McEntyre another one which is a STRAP and Punk is going to get his revenge :!:

Here's the WWE Kickoff. Again, it's nothing but talk but if your a CM Punk fan then you should see this as his Strap Match is being hyped up with him on stage and the Berlin, Germany crowd singing his theme song :!:

Here's the Countdown Show, I'm sure it's going to be all talk wasting time with no new bonus bouts :roll:

So the next day on September the 1st (can you believe it's time already :shock: is NXT No Mercy in Denver, Colorado and this is going to be one heck on an event :!:

THE CARD :!:

Ethan Page (c) vs. Joe Hendry for the NXT Championship (Special Guest Referee: Trick Williams): Wow, this is going to be one exciting bout that is a possible dream...it's 50/50 here as to whom is going to win here :o

Roxanne Perez (c) vs. Jaida Parker for the NXT Women's Championship: Oh boy, this is going to be excellent. Two very hot babes going at it. Jaida just got off a huge victory and winning the hot feud against Michin in a wonderful Street Fight. As tough as Parker is, I'm all for the great looking Perez to win yet again however I do think there is a chance that she maybe defeated :shock:

Oba Femi (c) vs. Tony D'Angelo for the NXT North American Championship: Dang, yet another great match. Oba is still the monster and I'm all for him but I would like to see Tony D. win this belt :)

Kelani Jordan (c) vs. Wendy Choo for the NXT Women's North American Championship: Oh this something, I hope the new & improved "Nightmarish" Choo and I'm for her but will she when, that's the question :?:

Chase U (Andre Chase & Ridge Holland) (c) vs. Nathan Frazer & Axiom for the NXT Tag Team Championship: This bout is going to be high paced. No matter who wins, it will be a great one to say the least :!:

Wes Lee vs. Zachary Wentz: Holy cow. this came out of left field. the former Nash Carter returns after his release about two years ago after many allegations against him. This might be the match that steals the night as the two former tag team members of MSK go at it :o :batshock:  :wwshock:  :smgasp:

Amazing how much TNA is being mentioned in the WWE yet how many people are really thinking of what this possibly means :?

Here's the Countdown to NXT NO MERCY :!:

So, this will be a big WWE Weekend. I don't know about everybody else but I'm grateful that I can watch this excitement :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BASH IN BERLIN-NO MER

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:32 am

So Bash in Berlin was a fine event. The German crowd really appreciated being there and what they saw. Us plebians in North America need to start being like them International fans I mean when your country finally has a PPV/PLE your quite excited about it. In fact people camped out there at the arena for 2 days :o It was a fairly loud crown too, maybe not as loud as the French crowd but loud none the less. I noticed a nice looking blond black babe there near the beginning of the first match which was Cody vs. Owens :smwink:

The matches were fairly decent. Cody beat Owens, Jade & Bianca looked great and are new tag champs which I'm very glad of that. CM Punk is still undefeated in strap matches and he got his beloved Bracelet back :!: Both of the Terror Twins were great as they double-Razor's Edged their opponents and won...Rhea was so wow too :batwink: The Gunther & Orton match was superb and slow-paced but gosh Orton was really sluggish as Gunther, the hometown hero prevails still being WWF World Champion :!: Here's these two videos :)

Now during the show, they are hyping up the WWE Programs on different networks including NXT on the CW. I also took these pics as I was surprised that this was city specific and both will be huge as the premier on October 1st will be held in Chicago, Illinois where CM Punk is from and will be in NXT :shock:

Also, NXT will be held in St. Louis for the first time ever I believe, and Randy Orton is featured because he's from My hometown...oh this will be huge :!:

During the WWE Bash in Berlin Post-Show there was a lot of talk but I'm only going to show Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair :batrasp:

I Was grateful that I could watch this. I haven't seen NXT No Mercy yet but when I do I'll have a special post concerning that as well as other NXT stuff that I haven't posted yet :) So next up is WWE Bad Blood & NXT Halloween Havoc :blbat: :blww: :blsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT