Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:07 pm

Sounds like the storm is coming.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:28 am

Yes, indeed it does. How about that Hammerstone theme :!:

Gosh, I skipped ahead a little bit because Razor Ramon is after Sid so here's "The Bad Guy's" good theme :)

Bret Hart was after Razor on the WWF Full Metal the Album before Hakushi...I already did Bret Hart a while back...there, now it's back on track ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:11 pm

I always wondered if that was the same car effect as Mick Foley's theme.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:20 am

Cool that you posted Zack Ryder, I posted him a couple year ago or so, I never seen that tron. He's got such a cool theme,

Yes, I wondered that too. I've always thought that it sounded very similar but still I don't know. Okay, next on WWF Full Metal The Album is Shawn Michaels. As you see, this album is Kliq heavy. They were becoming known as a real life group backstage during this time in 95 and then you'd see them doing the Wolf Pack symbol, people didn't know about this till a bit later. The only one missing is Hunter Hears Helmsley but he would get his music on the WWF Albums in due time, just not as the Blue Blood. I featured Shawn's theme with Sensational Sherri singing a while back for Valentine's Day but not his second theme where he does. This tron is from 94 - 95. This was a very important time for HBK because this is when he started to truly shine and would be the top guy for a long while. You see him with Diesel & Sid plus more. 95 was My fave time of his, everything was so cool about it :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:21 pm

Probably one the most iconic themes there.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:37 am

Yes it is and I forgot to mention that is is was co-composed by Jim Johnston & Jimmy Hart :) Oh that Outrunners Tron & theme was really cool. See what I mean, yet another one that is very retro and inspired by the 80s :)

Okay, the last one on the WWF Full Metal the Album but certainly not least is With My Baby Tonight by JJ Jeff Jarrett. I know you complained about it before but I'm not sure why. This was hugely hyped on every episode of WWF Programming, Raw, Superstars & Challenge, Mania, Action Zone...all of'em for weeks in mid 1995 :shock: In fact if there was a top 10 most hyped up things in wrestling, this would have made the top 5 :o I've always liked it. It's got such a fine tune & lyrics. I've sung it tons of times over the years. There's actually some history with it that you may not know about, I'm going to go slow it so bear with Me here as here's this video for now ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:34 pm

Yes, the Outrunners are a pretty good time. If you want longevity as a tag team you have to be either really good or really entertaining. And they're pretty entertaining.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:53 am

Yes, I totally agree Packer :) Oh man, it's MK Ultra :o What a team and what a name. If anybody here doesn't know what MK Ultra is then look it up, it's a serious thing that has has happen with celebs, singers, athletes and more. There's a lot of truthful videos on YT. They made a movie about it called Conspiracy Theory starring Mel Gigbson, Julia Roberts & Patrick Stewart in 1997 and they were telling us then :shock: That's all I'm saying about it :shock: With that being said, MK ULTRA is a really good team, Masha Slamovich is decent but Killer Kelly is the one. She was really great in NXT UK but went nowhere. She changed and finally she's going somewhere in her wrestling career. That's a dandy theme & video too :!:

Okay, here's the music video of With My Baby Tonight that they played for weeks on WWF programming in 95. I mean they hyped it up like a month straight, possibly even longer:shock: With that being said, I find it a great music video and so classic. The three female singers are nice & Jeff Jarrett really shines in it :)

More tomorrow about it :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:41 pm

Now that I've seen before.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:49 am

Okay, that's good. The Million Dollar Man's theme is still one of the best of all-time not to mention very memorable :)

Okay, now here's this one. You get two for 1 here because it's just not about the song/theme of With My baby Tonight but also it's a promo too. This happen in October 1996, JJ Jeff Jarrett was out of the WWF, he was going to WCW :shock: So what happen :? They revealed that Jarrett is a fraud and that his Roadie, The Roadie Jesse James is the "real JJ" :o Okay, now look closely, the man with James there is Jim Johnston, the man & composer behind most of the WWF/WWE's classic themes & sounds. Also Todd Pettengill talks thru this and listen how The Roadie says at the very end him being The Road Dogg...this was months before The Age Outlaws :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc