Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: BRET HART RETURNS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: Rhea is BACK!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:02 am

SummerSlam is coming very soon. I've saved these videos from the past few weeks & recently of the big return of the hot Rhea Ripley :!:

Here she comes :!:

She is really great here :batwink:

Here's her very great entrance :batwink:

Oh My :shock:

Now like I said before, the Dominik Mysterio. Rhea Ripley & Judgement Day stuff is some of the coolest in WWE now, well, it doesn't get much hotter than this in this day & age :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:48 pm

I was actually watching Raw when she made that first appearance there, but I haven't seen any of that. My big concern is does Liv even speak Spanish? Does she know what he was saying? I don't, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:53 am

Huh, that's good. I don't know if she does or not. I really only know a few simple words. I know a little more Japanese than I do Spanish or Mexican.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: BRET HART RETURNS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:41 am

This happen on Monday Night Raw last night in Canada. Bret "Hitman" Hart returned to the ring...watch this as Gunther & Sami Zayn also entered the fray :!:

As you just heard. WWE Survivor Series will be in Canada this year :shock: I'm sure it will be great but it won't be like the one in 97, this day & age will never have something like that happen again.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:52 am

That might be the first time I've actually heard Gunther cut a long promo. Sad Sami was wearing a Johnny Gaudreau jersey. Such a shame with what happened with the Gaudreau brothers a couple weeks ago. He was the Johnny Hockey to Johnny Gargano's Johnny Wrestling.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:56 am

Yes, I figured he was a top player and that was very sad what happen to them, very shocking to say the least :roll: It was very cool seeing Bret back. Last time he showed up in a wrestling ring that I recall was he was at AEW in it's early days which was a very brief but unexpected appearance. When you've seen somebody for a whole decade and then only a handful of times for the next twenty years, you miss'em and want to see them a lot more now even if their not your fave. When I saw this I was like what a time difference between the generations here. I may have been the only person thinking of how different it was when Bret was in his prime back in the 90s and how much it seems like an alternate reality seeing guys like Zayn & Gunther. Imagine how it would if Bret didn't get inured & age and he could wrestle them both :shock: Yes, I've seen Gunther in many, many promos but that was a lengthy one. Hearing is accent is always really cool. What a kick to Bret and yes I'm intending pun here that Goldberg is Gunther's fave wrestler :shock: If you don't know what I mean, Goldberg is the one that retired Bret, he was never the same after that :o Goldberg has apologized many times but I feel Bret is still aggravated by it and really I don't blame him. Gunther is really one of the guys in WWE to watch, I'm very glad he's World Champ now :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT