Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:48 pm

Nah, New York is like 7 hours from here and honestly, I detest the idea of being in a big city like that. My wife wants to go to NYC all the time (my daughter and her just got back last month from a weekend with my daughter's dance school where they went to meet the Rockettes and see a couple Broadway shows). I'm more than happy to stay home. I've no interest in the traffic and all the people, especially not what NYC has become in recent years with the crime and illegals running around because of who sadly runs this state and this once great city.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:33 am

I see Packer...I don't blame you one bit ;) I never seen that Webster's Spooky Doll :blbat:

Okay, here's this Hogan aftermath :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:05 pm

We need more people unafraid to speak out like the Hulkster before it's too late. Especially after the events of the last two weeks.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:36 am

Yes, we do. People are so distant now on so many things, arguably more than ever...I think about that everyday of how much society has changed and don't care about so many important crucial matters :roll: Oh gosh, that Beavis & Butt-Head was so silly :lol: They voted...they could have had a free entrance there :o

Wasn't it amazing how wrestling heavy it was at the RNC :?: Okay, you mentioned about Linda McMahon, here's this video up close from KSDK Channel 5 ;)

You also mentioned about Glenn Jacobs being there. I couldn't find a proper clip but I found this...

Kane & Linda McMahon 1 -.jpg

So that was a bit of a reunion because this happen between the two back in the day :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:01 pm

Those were some of the last good ol days of wrestling. The storylines now really pale when compared to some of the craziness back then.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:35 am

Oh yes, you ain't kidding, so much in wrestling today pales in comparison from the 80s to the early/mid 2000s...it's like what happen :shock: That's why I say about classic wrestling. It might be sillier or whatever but at the end of the day, your just so much more satisfied :)

That was a good Night Court there. Here's this K-SHE 95 Commercial from 1991 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:44 pm

Was that guy in Weird Al's Fat video lol?

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:16 am

I don't think so :shock: That was a great Fraggle Rock. We were just talking about CGI in films, I love the Muppets and I love them practical effects there too ;)

Here's this K-SHE 95 Commercial featuring Rocko the Clown :lol: I don't know much about him but this was cool because you can tell how the 90s was arriving :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:53 pm

Not familiar with him either. Certainly wouldn't book him for a kid's party, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:13 am

Yes, that it true :shock: That was a good classic Transformers scene there :)

Here's this K-SHE 95 commercial from 1993. It's about COACH the TV show & the Super Bowl, Universal Studios Hollywood & more. This was on KDNL Fox 30. They were a great local channel. Here's this little local trivia bit from Me. Fox 2 wasn't Fox 2 yet, they were just KTVI Channel 2. they would merge a while later and KDNL wouldn't be around much longer but Fox 2 would be really fun however. You can see their Logo at the very end of the commercial :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions