Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:13 am

So many things about the Secret Service looks a little shady from that.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:04 am

Yes, I wonder :?

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:10 pm

It was either gross incompetence, or more sinister, trying to give the appearance of gross incompetence. Neither is very comforting, but at least the former is easily remedied. The fact no one has been fired or resigned makes you wonder all the more.

I've always been a fan of James Woods. I'm glad he isn't afraid to speak his mind.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:49 am

Yes, Woods is on Twitter/X a lot always speaking his mind and truths. Oh yes, that scene of JFK, I'm very familiar with that. John Williams score is so chilling in the background, that scene would be much lesser without it. I believe most of that to be true...JFK was a "Dangerous Man" and "War is Power" and "Power is Money" :o Oh that was something what George Carlin said...see, so much has been said & done in the past...it's already there :)

Okay, here's this little bit K-SHE 95 from 1974, 48 years ago this year :shock:

Here's this great clip from the V.P. Fair in Downtown St. Louis in 1986, 38 years ago this year :shock: This is the Veiled Prophet Parade. It is a tradition since 1878 but the first V.P. Fair was in 1981, the year I was born :o It's a Civic celebration and is always held at the Gateway Arch National Park at the Mississippi Riverfront. I'm very familiar with that area, I've been there many times. Look at how everybody is so happy here and having a great time. At the end of the video you can see the St.Louis Arch, the structure that makes St. Louis what it is plus the bridge to go to Illinois :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:02 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:13 am

Yeah, that was some special stuff I posted of K-SHE 95. I was just thinking how My neighbor next door who's lived next to Me since 96. He's such a jerk. It's just usually a high & bye, he's never has any time for a good conversation or anything, it's always to too hard :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: He's the one I bumped into at the show when I was getting ready to see The Last Jedi and when he revealed to Me that he never seen any of the SW films. Why am I saying this :? Because in his garage I hear his radio on at night and he's got K-SHE 95 on there. He keeps it on all night to scare robbers away. The thing is that really irks Me that he does that and never ever takes the time to actually listen to the classic station much less thinking how cool it is that they still exist. There's been so many stations that have come and gone including My Grandpa's fave which was Classic 99, now that was such a good one yet nobody ever talks about it. Of course day by day he never thinks about the history either, is all he cares about is being a big land owner and mowing the lawns with his goons...ooohh I hate that :x Now with that being said I have heard many songs by Metallica & Pearl Jam thru his wall whenever I'm outside...I'm like at least there's somebody here that appreciates this and that's Me :)

I've really never seen Cop Rock before, that was really good. I know some of those people including the bald cop, that was Rex Linn. The woman cop that got into the zone, she was very good, I wouldn't mind for her to be My partner ;)

Okay, now check this...I never did post this as this was from a month ago :shock:

Hogan for President 1.jpg

Now, Hogan said he wants to be President last month...well Hulk Hogan was at the RNC last night. It was a great appearance and I love how they showed Hogan & Trump in duel screens plus he broke out of character too :)

Hulk Hogan at the RNC 1.jpg

Here's the video of "The Hulkster" & TRUMPAMANIA at the RNC, notice Hogan has his iconic shirt posing from WM7 in 91 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:14 pm

Oh man, you stole my Thunder in Paradise, lol. That was going to be my clip for today after watching it last night. It's too bad they didn't show him coming out to Real American first. That song never gets old and we need people to listen to those lyrics and believe in Hulkamania and America again. What a ride last night was. You also had Linda McMahon and Glenn Jacobs there, though only Linda McMahon spoke. When Kid Rock came out, I was half expecting Taker to ride out on a Harley, lol.

The start of that clip cracks me up because when I was young, probably 8 or so, me and my sister who is a year older than me would wrestle with pillows and jump on my parents bed like most kids would do. My parents rented the lower apartment of a duplex and there was a basement underneath. Well, one time I climbed onto my parents dresser and dropped a Macho Man elbow onto a pillow and something went horribly wrong. I thought I had broken their bed, but in actually one of the peg legs of the bed went right through the wood floor and left a round hole. Terrified, we quickly pulled the bed out and moved ever so slight to better hide the hole under the bed hoping they wouldn't see it. I honestly don't know if they ever had to pay for the damage when we moved out because I was too young to really remember. But that clip made me recall that, lol. Okay, carry on.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:02 am

Oh I'm sorry about that Thunder, I wasn't sure if you'd watch that or not. I didn't see Kid Rock, Linda or Jacobs there, just that clip. Yes, people do need INDEED :!:

I see you changed your Avatar Packer to Hogan, that is great there ;)

I never watch The Goldbergs so I knew nothing of them when I saw those clips but that was pretty cool Packer :)

Check this out, right after Hogan left the RNC in Milwaukee he made a special trip to St. Louis :o I didn't know about this till very recently. He was here to promote his newer Beer and to sign autographs so I completely missed out on this event but where was he here :?: He was at Johnnie Brock's Halloween Dungeon down on Jefferson :shock: I showcased them for Halloween in My Odds & Ends before I featured their Baseball history in your Halloween Topics PB. I hope you still recall them, their so historic. What a darn shame the one I always went to on Hampton in Hampton Village went out of business due to the plandemic :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Jefferson is a bad neighborhood so I don't think I would have went down there even if I knew he was arriving here. Here's the only video that I found of this which was on Fox 2 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:11 pm

Aw, Hulk Hogan is one person I always wanted to meet. We saw his house from the Gulf of Mexico when we were in Clearwater in 2002. We also went to his surf shop and I always hoped he would be there at the time since I'd seen clips of him online hanging out there sometimes, but he sadly wasn't.

Kid Rock was pretty good at the RNC. I can imagine some of the older GOP there were a little nonplussed, but I thought the RNC was fun event this year.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:36 am

Yes, Me too, Hogan & Nash are really the only two I'd want to meet right. If I could go back in time via a time machine I would want to meet Yokozuna & Owen Hart and thank them in person for what they did for Me and I would have loved to meet Chyna, she was so wow :roll:

Oh man now now you stealing My THUNDER :shock: No I'm just kidding Packer ;) I was going to post that Kid Rock video cause today was the first time I saw it but the thing is that video is by Channel 5 KSDK, one of My local news in Downtown and I was surprised that they did it :) Now, when I saw that Kid Rock video I also saw this up close & person version of Hogan, there is no split screen, you only see Hogan :!: Notice on both videos' thumbnails it say 5 ON YOUR SIDE...that's their slogan they've had for a very long time and yes, that's the Peacock Logo, their part of NBC, it's been that way ever since I was a youngster :)

I never knew Kid Rock was on The Simpsons :shock:

NOW Packer, this is VERY important. You said about that you want to Meet Hulk Hogan an dyou said about that good trivia, well, you might have just one more chance. Last month when I posted the results of Clash at the Castle in My WWE PLE Topic, I took a picture of this, take a good gander of it because it shows everybody you can meet including CM Punk...here's My quote :)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Man if I was in New York and I had the moolah I would go to this because Hulk Hogan is going to be there :o

Now, I saw this a couple days ago...are you going to go and meet "The Hulkster" PB :?:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions