Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:19 am

Didn't know that about Garvin That song was so 90s I thought I was wearing baggy, neon pants, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:06 am

Oh man, Jesse & Festus, another take on a redneck hillbilly team. Still the Godwinns were the best IMO. Amazing how much Luke Gallows has come since that time :shock: Their theme was pretty good.

Yes, it has such a wonderful 90s tune which you can clearly identify the personality it has and what decade it is from, there is so few that you can say about that during modern times. I only found out about Garvin just recently becuase WWF just posted it their YouTube a couple years ago. It was never aired on TV before :o So I heard that voice countless times throughout the decades and never knew whom it was :o I forgot to mention that the great song was used even till the Attitude Era for Wrestlemania commercials, promo and the like which was great that they continued it for that long, in fact WWE uses it for their Wrestlemania in 60 seconds videos on YT as well :shock:

Okay, SummerSlam is coming soon and how apropos that I'm posting this now. Here's WWF SummerSlam Jam. This is arguably My fave of the two. This has a great cast to it and such a great tune as well. Most of the clips are from SummerSlam 92, arguably My fave SummerSlam event of ever of all-time. Like Wrestlemania Jam has Damian Demento, this also has Max Moon. This is the one that also includes The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith. The video that was released on the VHS was a bit different, he was completely edited out because he went to WCW in 93 :shock: Also there was other edits in the place when they say "Good, Bad & Ugly", they put Kamala in there replace The Bushwhackers plus in other spots they put The Quebecers & Ludvig Borga in there as well since they were on top despite they were newcomers. I believe the took the place of the The Natural Disasters & The British Bulldog. Now, the most important part of the video & song is they put Tony Schiavone in there :shock: Listen at the 0:07 second mark...he says "and we're all set to go". Even back then in 93 when I first heard it I thought it was so weird because he left the WWF in 1990 to go back to the WCW...it's even stranger than the Garvin moment :? Watch & listen closely, it's a great video :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:58 pm

That's so early 90s, makes me think of NBA Inside Stuff and all the other shows of that era that used similar music.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:08 am

Yes, I see what you mean. It was such good classic times. We've both experienced the 90s and I don't know about you but if I had a time machine I would go back to the 90s within an instant and leave this era behind :!:

Ah, The Filthy Animals. That was a good group and their theme was alright.

Okay, I only got two tracks for Wrestlemania The Album left. Now these were released on the International version which I do not have. They did a bit extra & different stuff for the consumers over there back then. More on that when I get to Vol.2. The first BONUS track is an Instrumental version of Wrestlemania. It's really cool and has a different Cover as you can see in the Thumbnail which really this was arguably even better looking :)

I'll post the last BONUS one tomorrow which it has a bit of a story to tell :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:09 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:41 am

Amazing how Shannon Moore looked with 3-Count then became all tattooed. His theme was cool and what a clip :)

Okay, first I wanted to show the VHS Covers of the Music Videos that I was talking about before that My Grandma rented Me over at Star Video back in 93 :) The cover looks really cool and you see many of the guys that I posted about before but notice that Crush is on the front cover :?

So the reason for that is he was intended to be featured on it as well as on the CD. However after Yokozuna destroyed him, he left. The real reason was because of steroids. When he came back he turned heel. They felt that it would be confusing for people that he's a good guy talking here yet when he's on TV he's now a bad guy so it was scrapped :shock: His saying to kids don't do drugs yet he does steroids...so hypocritical :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: However, they left his song on the International Version that I posted yesterday...here's his very rare song that is pretty good :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:39 pm

That was different.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:24 am

Yes it was, really I'm still not that used to it compared to all of the rest of the regulars simply because it wasn't on the CD and I didn't discover it til many years later. Oh The Undertaker's American Badass. When I first heard him come out with that I was like what, is that a mockery of Metallica's Sad But True from 91's Black Album :? I found out it wasn't, they actually worked together :o I'll show what i mean and all that in My Classic Music Videos Topic in time ;)

Okay, that will do it for WWF Wrestlemania The Album, soon I'll get to WWF Full Metal The Album but first I wanted to continue the Road Block & Men at Work...while I'm done with them, here's this. WWE came out with a new tag team called Heavy Machinery which they were a mixture of them both and really they were't reboots :shock: They were Tucker Knight & Otis Dozovic. They were kinda silly & fun and did a Bushwhacker march too. Here's their cool Tron and awesome Theme :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:53 pm

That's funny because I was on Mercari yesterday and someone was selling Heavy Machinery figures and I was like, oh yeah, I remember them. I actually saw them in NXT against either Imperium or The Revival, can't remember which. They were a decent team but then Vince broke them up and make Otis the funny fat guy and I stopped paying attention to him. I saw recently he was with Gable.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:52 am

Good trivia there PB, cool that you went to an NXT event :) How about that, that is funny :? Yes, the Michaels & Jannetty rule didn't apply to Heavy Machinery because Tucker all of a sudden betrayed Otis then Tucker went nowhere then was released. Still this was such a poor pathetic attempt on making a Rockers disbanded reboot and yes, Otis became a comedy act when he should have been something like Lesnar. They did however try that and it was working as a monster heel duo then they couldn't stay away from being comedic :roll: I'm like why does everybody have to be goofy :roll: Yes, Otis has been with Gable for a long time now part of Alpha Academy, they've really been having some problems as of late too.

The Rival's theme was pretty good, like country heavy metal.

Okay, now I'm going to post some of WWF Full Metal the Album from 1995/1996. Here's the awesome music video of "We're All Together Now". This was the first track on the CD. This has always been fave of Mine. It features Diesel, Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Undertaker & Paul Bearer :!: Now, when you read My showcases, sometimes you see when I group My items together I say "We're All Together Now"...well I say that inspired with this because this has stuck with Me ever since I first heard it way back in the day :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc