Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash RESULTS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:44 am

Yeah, Summer is coming. Wrestling isn't at it's most thrilling state right now but it is still fun & entertaining. Watch the classic stuff especially the stuff that your missed out on, it's way more satisfying IMO. Same thing with Star Wars. I'm really behind on the Disney stuff. I read how people ain't watching the Acolytes because of the Trans actor and how gay the show is. I don't know. I'm more pleased with the fan movies to be honest, there's so much more out there too :)

Okay, now here's Clash at the Castle: Scotland :!:

WWF CATC 1.jpg

I was surprised how AJ all of a sudden said I Quit :o The Women's Tag Match was sloppy...Jade & Bianca looked great but they were not at their best...Alba & Dawn won in their hometown :!: Gable was great but darn, still lost :roll: Amazing how he kept a straight face and not looking at Maxine's cleavage :batshock: :smsmh: Bayley looked hot, darn shame Piper lost though. Priest botched but still came away with the victory after the big Ref bump and CM Punk costing Drew the Title setting the feud up even further :shock: Here's the Results in video :!:

The Highlights :!:

Overall I thought it was a decent event. Still the best crowd has been in France thus far this year of the International tour :!:

Man if I was in New York and I had the moolah I would go to this because Hulk Hogan is going to be there :o

WWF CATC 2.jpg

Next up is The Money in the Bank...their already having qualifying matches as I speak...that is going to be great and I can't wait for that :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:35 am

See, that's the spin the media and the point with their agenda running Star Wars want the story to be. The fact, I watched the first two episodes and found it boring at best. The dialogue is bad, even for SW. The best actor in it is the one guy who doesn't even speak English (the guy from Squidgames) who apparently reads his lines phonetically. But most people that are heavy into SW and the lore, don't like it because it contradicts a lot of the original 6 movies, and kind of craps all over the idea of Anakin being the Chosen One and special from being born without a father. The basic idea is that there's a coven of space witches (heavily implied they are lesbians because they're a coven of only female space witches), there are two Mothers who use the Force (they call it the Thread) and a whole lot of awful space witch chanting that is laughable, to create not one, but two children. When the good child wants to leave to train with the Jedi, the bad child tries to kill her by locking her in her room and setting the castle, made of stone, on fire. And all the witches die in the fire. It kind of looks the witches don't die from the fire, but the fact that a stone castle burns is, as Palpatine would say, unnatural. I don't know. I decided after the awful space chanting in the 3rd episode that I was just going to read the reviews instead of sitting through anymore of it. Most people dislike it for various reasons, but the people who are actually into SW and not just driveby knuckledraggers, dislike it for various reasons, none of which have anything to do with the actresses sexuality or lesbian space witches. But it's easy to spot the usual agenda driven nonsense in this. A male Jedi commits suicide by taking poison because of whatever happened that led to the death of all these space witches 16 years ago, which seems so antithetical from anything a Jedi would do when they're whole purpose is to preserve life. But you can see it like a freight train barreling down in the distance that the Jedi are going to come out of this dreck looking like the bad guys. At one point there's even an morbidly obese Jedi, which actually made me laugh out loud as they try to check off every box on Disney's DEI bingo board. It's just drivel. Like I said, I'm not watching anymore because I found the story boring and nonsensical (in the first episode, the main character who is a mechanic, goes outside her spaceship IN SPACE, to put out a fire IN SPACE where there is no oxygen IN SPACE, and the DEI slapping you in the face at every turn.

This is actually the best thing to come out of thism and the acting is much better, lol...

To be fair, two of the semi-main characters of Andor were a lesbian couple and nobody batted an eye. The Acolyte seems more interested agenda first and then building some kind of nonsensical story around it. I realize this probably isn't the thread to get deep into the woods over Star Wars, but I just wanted to counter the media led idea that people hate The Acolyte because of lesbian witches or a non-binary actress or something instead of considering the possibility that it's just a badly written show with bad acting and pedestrian dialogue that contradicts a lot of the lore that precedes it. Consider how much time and research Darth Plagueis and Palpatine spent, as two of the most powerful Sith, to try and create and prolong life but now space witches on some backwater planet already created not one, but two lives, 100 years earlier. Anakin's not really so special anymore.

But just like so many things today, if you disagree with or dislike something, you're racist or a bigot or whatever name they want to label people with.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:14 am

Gosh I thought you were joking about the Lesbian Witches but i had to look it for Myself and nope...your not joking :o :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh: Ok first, the first video you posted is from Star Wars Theory. I know him a lot. I was going to make a finale with his awesome Vader Episode in the Zen topic...I still plan on doing that :o I had not seen that video that you posted of his yet however till just now :shock:

A long while back I was going to post a various SW topic about anything SW. I haven't completed My first project yet however because of this I'm hurrying up and going to make a topic in the SW Section so being looking for that very soon :!:

Okay, let's get back on Topic here about WWE and the PLE. So PB, did you see the clips that I posted :?: What is your thoughts about CM Punk costing Drew the Title :?: Will this feud be huge :?: Any other thoughts about the PLE :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:35 pm

I think it could be a great feud if Punk can make it through a match without getting hurt. I think his current injury actually benefits the feud because they have to stretch it out longer than they maybe would have.

I didn't see this live but heard the Wyatt Sicks finally debuted (even though there's only 5 current people). I thought the debut was pretty cool but the blood on the walls and stuff made it almost borderline silly. I think they should've left that out. I can get behind them leaving a bunch of people beat up backstage, but when it looks like they just murdered people, it kind of becomes about beyond what would be believable on a wrestling show. And I think that's the mistake they made with Bray and Alexa, is they veered too far into stuff that came off kind of corny in hindsight.

But I'm willing to see where this goes (from afar).

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:22 am

I thought a similar thing. I would imagine that their first match will happen at SummerSlam :)

That was great but too bad they didn't save this for Halloween time then again if this is done right and lasts, it will be Halloween time all the time with them :blaq: During The Clash of the Castle there was a glitching moment...it said "Get Ready For The Massacre" :!: That is what they meant :o Poor Gable :roll: I'm glad that Bo Dallas is Uncle Howdy and how cool is it that Rowan is there and that Nikki Cross is too :shock: What an apropos duo Dexter Lumis & Joe Gacy make too :o Whom is the sixth member though :? :?: I'm sure this will be great :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT