Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash RESULTS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:44 am

Yeah, Summer is coming. Wrestling isn't at it's most thrilling state right now but it is still fun & entertaining. Watch the classic stuff especially the stuff that your missed out on, it's way more satisfying IMO. Same thing with Star Wars. I'm really behind on the Disney stuff. I read how people ain't watching the Acolytes because of the Trans actor and how gay the show is. I don't know. I'm more pleased with the fan movies to be honest, there's so much more out there too :)

Okay, now here's Clash at the Castle: Scotland :!:

WWF CATC 1.jpg

I was surprised how AJ all of a sudden said I Quit :o The Women's Tag Match was sloppy...Jade & Bianca looked great but they were not at their best...Alba & Dawn won in their hometown :!: Gable was great but darn, still lost :roll: Amazing how he kept a straight face and not looking at Maxine's cleavage :batshock: :smsmh: Bayley looked hot, darn shame Piper lost though. Priest botched but still came away with the victory after the big Ref bump and CM Punk costing Drew the Title setting the feud up even further :shock: Here's the Results in video :!:

The Highlights :!:

Overall I thought it was a decent event. Still the best crowd has been in France thus far this year of the International tour :!:

Man if I was in New York and I had the moolah I would go to this because Hulk Hogan is going to be there :o

WWF CATC 2.jpg

Next up is The Money in the Bank...their already having qualifying matches as I speak...that is going to be great and I can't wait for that :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:35 am

See, that's the spin the media and the point with their agenda running Star Wars want the story to be. The fact, I watched the first two episodes and found it boring at best. The dialogue is bad, even for SW. The best actor in it is the one guy who doesn't even speak English (the guy from Squidgames) who apparently reads his lines phonetically. But most people that are heavy into SW and the lore, don't like it because it contradicts a lot of the original 6 movies, and kind of craps all over the idea of Anakin being the Chosen One and special from being born without a father. The basic idea is that there's a coven of space witches (heavily implied they are lesbians because they're a coven of only female space witches), there are two Mothers who use the Force (they call it the Thread) and a whole lot of awful space witch chanting that is laughable, to create not one, but two children. When the good child wants to leave to train with the Jedi, the bad child tries to kill her by locking her in her room and setting the castle, made of stone, on fire. And all the witches die in the fire. It kind of looks the witches don't die from the fire, but the fact that a stone castle burns is, as Palpatine would say, unnatural. I don't know. I decided after the awful space chanting in the 3rd episode that I was just going to read the reviews instead of sitting through anymore of it. Most people dislike it for various reasons, but the people who are actually into SW and not just driveby knuckledraggers, dislike it for various reasons, none of which have anything to do with the actresses sexuality or lesbian space witches. But it's easy to spot the usual agenda driven nonsense in this. A male Jedi commits suicide by taking poison because of whatever happened that led to the death of all these space witches 16 years ago, which seems so antithetical from anything a Jedi would do when they're whole purpose is to preserve life. But you can see it like a freight train barreling down in the distance that the Jedi are going to come out of this dreck looking like the bad guys. At one point there's even an morbidly obese Jedi, which actually made me laugh out loud as they try to check off every box on Disney's DEI bingo board. It's just drivel. Like I said, I'm not watching anymore because I found the story boring and nonsensical (in the first episode, the main character who is a mechanic, goes outside her spaceship IN SPACE, to put out a fire IN SPACE where there is no oxygen IN SPACE, and the DEI slapping you in the face at every turn.

This is actually the best thing to come out of thism and the acting is much better, lol...

To be fair, two of the semi-main characters of Andor were a lesbian couple and nobody batted an eye. The Acolyte seems more interested agenda first and then building some kind of nonsensical story around it. I realize this probably isn't the thread to get deep into the woods over Star Wars, but I just wanted to counter the media led idea that people hate The Acolyte because of lesbian witches or a non-binary actress or something instead of considering the possibility that it's just a badly written show with bad acting and pedestrian dialogue that contradicts a lot of the lore that precedes it. Consider how much time and research Darth Plagueis and Palpatine spent, as two of the most powerful Sith, to try and create and prolong life but now space witches on some backwater planet already created not one, but two lives, 100 years earlier. Anakin's not really so special anymore.

But just like so many things today, if you disagree with or dislike something, you're racist or a bigot or whatever name they want to label people with.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:14 am

Gosh I thought you were joking about the Lesbian Witches but i had to look it for Myself and nope...your not joking :o :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh: Ok first, the first video you posted is from Star Wars Theory. I know him a lot. I was going to make a finale with his awesome Vader Episode in the Zen topic...I still plan on doing that :o I had not seen that video that you posted of his yet however till just now :shock:

A long while back I was going to post a various SW topic about anything SW. I haven't completed My first project yet however because of this I'm hurrying up and going to make a topic in the SW Section so being looking for that very soon :!:

Okay, let's get back on Topic here about WWE and the PLE. So PB, did you see the clips that I posted :?: What is your thoughts about CM Punk costing Drew the Title :?: Will this feud be huge :?: Any other thoughts about the PLE :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:35 pm

I think it could be a great feud if Punk can make it through a match without getting hurt. I think his current injury actually benefits the feud because they have to stretch it out longer than they maybe would have.

I didn't see this live but heard the Wyatt Sicks finally debuted (even though there's only 5 current people). I thought the debut was pretty cool but the blood on the walls and stuff made it almost borderline silly. I think they should've left that out. I can get behind them leaving a bunch of people beat up backstage, but when it looks like they just murdered people, it kind of becomes about beyond what would be believable on a wrestling show. And I think that's the mistake they made with Bray and Alexa, is they veered too far into stuff that came off kind of corny in hindsight.

But I'm willing to see where this goes (from afar).

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:22 am

I thought a similar thing. I would imagine that their first match will happen at SummerSlam :)

That was great but too bad they didn't save this for Halloween time then again if this is done right and lasts, it will be Halloween time all the time with them :blaq: During The Clash of the Castle there was a glitching moment...it said "Get Ready For The Massacre" :!: That is what they meant :o Poor Gable :roll: I'm glad that Bo Dallas is Uncle Howdy and how cool is it that Rowan is there and that Nikki Cross is too :shock: What an apropos duo Dexter Lumis & Joe Gacy make too :o Whom is the sixth member though :? :?: I'm sure this will be great :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: MITB is Tonite!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:20 am

Tonight is WWE Money in the Bank live from Toronto, Canada :!:

It's presented by Amazon's The Boys :!:

The event is going to be really fun, I've always loved these events :)

THE CARD :!:

Damian Priest (c) vs. Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship: Here we go, finally the match is happening...Priest must win this :!:

Sami Zayn (c) vs. Bron Breakker for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: [b]Bron is incredible and he must win this, and I hope he does :!:

The Bloodline (Solo Sikoa, Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa) vs. Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton & Kevin Owens in a Six Man Tag Team Match: This going to be excellent and Jacob Fatu is here :!:

THE MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCHES :!: :!: :!:

Chelsea Green vs. Lyra Valkyria vs. IYO SKY vs. Naomi vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Zoey Stark in the Women's Money in the Bank ladder match: This is going to be so fun. I think Green is going to win but I want either SKY or Stratton to win :)

Jey Uso vs. LA Knight vs. Andrade vs. Chad Gable vs. Carmelo Hayes vs. Drew McIntyer in the Men's Money in the Bank ladder match: This is going to be awesome and I have no doubt that Drew will win :!:

Here's the MITB Kickoff Show :!:

Tomorrow is NXT Heatwave so it's a big WWE Weekend :o I'm sure this event will be great to watch :)

THE CARD :!:

NOTE: I'm still behind on NXT so I won't be posting about this for a while.

Pre-Show/Kickoff/Countdown: Arianna Grace & Karmen Petrovic vs. Jacy Jayne & Jazmyn Nyx

Trick Williams (c) vs. Ethan Page vs. Shawn Spears vs. Je'Von Evans in a Fatal Four Way Match for the NXT Championship

Roxanne Perez (c) vs. Lola Vice for the NXT Women's Championship

Oba Femi (c) vs. Wes Lee for the NXT North American Championship

Kelani Jordan (c) vs. Sol Ruca for the NXT Women's North American Championship

Nathan Frazer & Axiom (c) vs. Chase U (Andre Chase & Duke Hudson) for the NXT Tag Team Championship

I'm thankful that I can watch this, I will post the results of the MITB in time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: MITB RESULTS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:51 am

First off, I totally forgot last month to post this for Clash at the Castle :!:

Money in the Bank is over and it was a good event. Here's this from the Kickoff Show which this is really a waste with all of this talking they've been doing when they could have a couple bonus matches, I'm not a fan of this at all :roll:

Okay, Since WWE Money in the Bank was in Toronto, Canada, it was a must watch for any Canadian that's a wrestling fan. Corey Graves even mentioned about Jacque Rougeau & The Mounties :o Trish Stratus was the host whom is a Canadian Legend. She still looks really good and I hope there's teenage boys and single guys going wow over her :)

Samantha Irvin sung the National Anthem. I've said how great she is before and I think others really need to her how good she is. She's got way more talent than most of today's idols IMO.

So the first match was the Men's MITB. It was great and Gable showed some uncanny stuff. Really I thought there could have been way more spots in this match, it seemed like it lacked a lot. Drew won it just like I thought he would :!:

Bron Breakker LOST to Sami Zayn, where in the world does he go from here :roll:

John Cena announced his retirement though I think it's apropos after being naked on live TV in front of millions of people at the Academy Awards, I don't see him the same anymore. He said that the 2025 Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber & Wrestlemania will be his last events so at least he gave us a heads about that.

When Seth Rollins was coming to the ring, they showed the crowd. There was two fine looking young babes there that were endowed, and I hope they caught many eyes. I'm always looking in the crowd because you never know what you'll see :batwink:

During this great match between Rollins & World Champ Priest, Drew Cashes IN and CM PUNK COST DREW YET AGAIN :!: :!: :!:

In one of the greatest MITB matches ever, I liked that Graves said that Zoey Stark is like Jesse "The Body" Ventura in Predator since she had camouflage on :) IYO SKY was phenomenal during the whole match, when she got to the ring, she had a good moment looking at the camera with a gold expression, again, I love looking at/for the bonus details :batsmile:

When it was all said and done it was Tiffy Time and I so glad of it :o

She encounters Trish Stratus and fellow Canadian Jackie Redmond plus Kathy Kelly :!:

The Bloodline WINS...Jacob Fatu, Umaga's Nephew is awesome :!:

At the Post Show, Cena says he will remain till 2025 and that's it :!:

Tiffany Stratton wants to fight Trish Straus :o

Drew did this during the Post Show thanks to CM Punk :shock:

I thought that WWE Money in the Bank was decent event. Of course, nothing beats the classics of the 80s & 90s but this was fun and I'm grateful that I was able to watch it :) Next up is WWE SummerSlam and I cannot wait for that :)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:07 pm

I think MITB used to be interesting but after so many years it really feels repetitive. I was a little surprised who won the NXT title, but as a fan of his, I was pretty happy. Still won't watch, though, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:10 am

Yes that maybe but I believe that was a first with Drew getting cashed in on Priest at WM, loses then he wins the briefcase at MITB, cashes in on Priest and then lost again :o Yes, I know he won the NXT title, I saw the thumbnail :roll: I haven't seen the event yet, I'm trying to stay away from spoilers till I get to watching it. I'll post about NXT Heatwave plus more in time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: SummerSlam is Tonight

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:03 am

Tonight is WWE SummerSlam on Peacock from Ohio, it's always been such a great fun event, 88 - 96 is My favorite ones :)

An updated look at Raw, SmackDown & NXT :!:

Here's the rad 2024 WWE SummerSlam Poster that features The Bloodline :o

Here's this really cool WWE SummerSlam Commercial :)

Here's this from the WWE Shop plus a T-Shirt Contest :!:

This event is once again presented by Slim Jim plus Wingstop & Wheatley Vodka :!:

They have a special to vote on the Most Savage Moment :!:

So, it's really great for the fans at SmackDown because their having big matches there. Now IMO this is not good overall because of 2 reasons...#1. I've said this before. Every match seems & feels big like a Main Event since the days of ranking up against jobbers/enhancement talent are over for a long time now. I really don't think people see the issue especially if they didn't watch the wrestling in the 80s & 90s when wrestlers would have tune up bouts. There's really no such thing now. #2. When time goes by and you look at the Card for this SummerSlam 2024 event (that's if your one of the few people that looks back on things and the details on them) and you see the [b[Card[/b] and you see that they didn't have this match on there or feature these talents. I mean it becomes so bittersweet. I'm probably one of the very few people of this 9 billion + population that thinks this. So as I said, their putting major matches on SmackDown Live instead of the actual PEL or Kickoff show like they should be doing, I have no idea who greenlit this concept. Cody Rhodes is face to face with Solo Sikoa.

Logan Paul is a having a homecoming celebration in his native Cleveland, Ohio :!:

Now this really sucks that these two matches are not on the WWE SummerSlam PLE Card, It's DIY vs. The Bloodline in a Men's Tag Team Title Match...

as well as Women's Tag Team Champions Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn vs. Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill on SmackDown Live :wwwink:

I'm getting a little SummerSlam 92 vibes here which I've said before how much I love that and that there's never been an event like it since.

THE CARD: This looked to be quite good but kinda lackluster due to the reasons I stated above especially since there's isn't a tag team match here :o

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Solo Sikoa for the WWE Championship & WWE Universal Championship: As much as Solo & his new Bloodline is the focus upon, I don't see him winning this...could Roman come back here :?:

Damian Priest (c) vs. Gunther for the World Heavyweight Championship: This match here seems like a bout similar like the great one of Macho Man Randy Savage vs. The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog or "The Model" Rick Martel vs. Shawn Michaels, at SummerSlam 92 it was babyfaces vs. babyfaces & heels vs. heels. So few plebeians talks about that which I really dislike how today's society doesn't talk about such cool stuff :roll: With that being said, this match has been in the making for a long while and was even threatened to be cancelled when Drew cashed in. I'm glad it wasn't because this is going to be epic and I think there might be a chance that King Gunther wins this and becomes the new World Champion :!:

Bayley (c) vs. Nia Jax for the WWE Women's Championship: This is going to be something else. I think finally Queen Nia Jax will be on top after the night match is over :wwwink:

Liv Morgan (c) vs. Rhea Ripley for the Women's World Championship: So recently I posted some videos of Rhea's return. She is so good and this feud is too. I hope Ripley get's her belt back :!:

Image[/url]

Sami Zayn (c) vs. Bron Breakker for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: I was very disappointed that Bron lost before, He's gotta win this one :!: :!: :!:

Logan Paul (c) vs. LA Knight for the WWE United States Championship: It's cool that Paul is the US Champ but he really hasn't defended the coveted belt as much as he should. Without a single doubt LA must win this match, he's lost so many big bouts before...if he loses this then I don't know what's next for him :?

CM Punk vs. Drew McIntyre (Special Guest Referee: Seth Rollins: This match has been building since the Royal Rumble with so many things happening including Punk costing Drew the World Title two times. It's cool that Rollins got in here to be the Special Guest Referee. I think this match is going to be a super fun one no matter who wins :)

Here's this great Official Promo with Punk & McIntyer plus more, if you're a Punk fan then you shouldn't skip this :!:

Here's the WWE SummerSlam 2024 NOW Preview :!:

Here's Jellyroll once again, I can't believe that Country Music has come to this and how they're hying it up to be so great :shock:

Here's the WWE Kickoff Show :!:

Once again it's a talk show with the wrestlers instead of bonus matches like the ones they should have saved for the PLE or even additional ones. I'm not a fan of this, it's such a waste of time IMO. As a spoiler result it ends with Punk & Drew :!:

So will you tune in tonight, just read/see/watch the results or not bother at all :?: Me, I'm very thankful that Can watch it and I'll post the results in time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT