Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:44 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:48 am

Some Drew there. Here's Episode 2 :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:26 pm

That was ok, looks more like facepaint than an alien, but we all can't have enormous budgets, lol. Kind of made me think of Lady Bullseye from Marvel.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:45 am

That was a cute Cosby. Huh, about that...Lady Bullseye ;) Ok, here's this one :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:04 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:03 am

That was some clip there :shock: Here's this great Yavin Escape Fan Film :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:04 pm

Not much an escape for some, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:40 am

How about that :shock: That was a good Community there :)

Here's this one, I love that Force Push :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:36 pm

The one guy looked a little like Zach Braff. In fact, the all almost looked like famous celebrities.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:58 am

Yes, isn't that something :shock: Weird too :? Oh that was SNL was decent...Zagat's :lol: Chris Farley was so good, Adam Sandler played his part well too.

Okay, now here's this one. This is one of My faves. It's simply called Dark Jedi :!: Now this is something. Hollywood stunt people Marie Mouroum is Maree and Amadei Weiland is Ama-Jin during the time of war. It's really spectacular how this is. What you see is what you get with them. Marie is really good and kinda reminds Me of Rhea Ripley :)

Weiland is great at Parkour :!:

They've both worked and been stunt performers in many big films including Star Wars & Marvel movies, The Matrix and even James Bond. NOW, BEFORE YOU GET STARTED...I recommend that you pop this into a new window and see it full screen for the maximum viewing :!: Get ready for this one becuase this is god enough to be in the movies :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions