Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:56 pm

That was pretty generic so I could see why several wrestlers were given it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:46 am

That maybe the case but it really has such a fun tune to it ;) Tessa's theme is alright, that's the thing about today's wresting, there's too many rap songs, it all blends in together to much when so many wrestlers have that style IMO :roll:

Okay, I'll feature that theme again sometime down the road, now here's this great one of "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith. It's show his great times from 91 - 96 including when he turned heel in 95 :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:23 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:53 am

That was a really good Rhyno :) Here's Lord Steven Regal's WCW theme :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:13 pm

That sounded...pretty regal.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:48 am

Yes it is. Ah, Melina & Johnny Nitro. What a duo. Like I said in the promo Topic about Mickie & Trish. this was the last days of the Ruthless Aggression Era with the last remnants of The Attitude Era in it. It's cool how Johnny Nitro was and eventually became Morrison but such a shame he never made it huge, always in the shadow of The Miz. Just recently when he was in AEW, he should have been in the place where Christian or somebody like that is...not in the place of an enhancement talent/jobber :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Melina was great and quite hot. I loved her entrances with the split. What WWE needs is another hot Latina. They tried with Eve & Rosa but that didn't work. AJ Lee just faded out plus they never acknowledge that Bayley is a Latina which Bayley is great. Zelina Vega is super fine but She's just really a valet. Now recently they got Roxanne Perez, Elektra Lopez and Lola Vice. All three is good, hopeful all three will shine especially Perez cause there's really never been a Latina like Melina since.

Here's this great Andre the Giant tron. He never had a theme in the WWF however this theme is when he was in Japan :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:10 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure why Morrison never made it bigger. He sure has bounced around, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:02 am

Yes, Johnny Nitro, John Morrison, Johnny Mundo, Johnny impact...yeah and the guy has talent too :roll: It's amazing that Jericho writes his own entrance themes...such talent to fit his own ways :) Really he's the only wrestler that does that , the only other wrestling personality that I can recall at the moment is Jimmy Hart that wrote many WWF & WCW themes :o

Okay, yesterday I posted The Eighth Wonder of the World Andre the Giant...now here's The Ninth Wonder of the World Chyna :!: Oh Chyna was such a talent in the ring with such unreal ability. She was such a beautiful & neat looking woman. She was arguably My fave of all the women in the 90s. Her song/theme is really good, it was on WWF the Music Vol. 5 that I showcased :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:43 pm

That was a good song. Shame what happened to her in later years and that the WWE never really gave her flowers while she was alive.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:52 am

Yes indeed to all of what you said :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Ah, the original "Z-Man" Tom Zenk :!: He was a great one. He held belts but really should have been bigger than what he was. His tights were so vibrant and it was cool when he'd enter the ring women would come out with him. it was really cool that My Grandma Me got a figure of that I already showcased, one of the only figures ever made of him :shock: I still can't believe that he's no longer with us :roll:

Here's Tatanka's theme & tron, this is really good. It's cool that it starts out with his war cry :)

EDIT: Playback says not available on other web sites, so if you want to click to see the Tron anyway I'm leaving it there. Here's his theme in a regular one ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc