Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 10, 2024 9:17 am

Oh but Alex Wright was not a joke. Sure, him & Disco were like a comedy act of sorts when they were a team but back when he started out he was a top newcomer which his "Das Wunderkind" nickname is German meaning "prodigy" & "wonder child". He had big feuds with Jean-Paul Levesque, Arn Anderson and Disco Inferno himself in his early days. He was very popular from 94 to 96 though it seemed like people was getting tired of him as they started booing him in late 96 to early 97 then he turned heel and won championships. If you watch any of Alex Wright's matches during his hey day, listen to Bobby Heenan on commentary and what he says about him :lol: ;)

Disco Inferno's theme was very good. It sure fit him whenever he'd come out to wrestle :)

OK, I just posted a special Goldust segment in the promo section if you haven't seen it already ;) Here's Goldust's first theme. I love the organ in it starting at 1:20. This Tron has Marlena's debut at the WWF Royal Rumble 96 which that was a great moment :) Goldust's theme is truly one of the best wrestling themes you can listen too IMO and one of My faves :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 10, 2024 8:18 pm

It feels very fitting for the character and his entrance.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 11, 2024 5:45 am

That was a really fun Outback Jack Theme & Tron there :)

Yes, you be very correct about that PB :) Here's another version but his one is official :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 11, 2024 10:57 am

He is the bizarre one, alright.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 12, 2024 5:27 am

Yes indeed :) Dustin's AEW theme is really good. I'm glad it's instrumental and the video itself is very cool. I like how it shows him putting his face-paint on and the snake wrapping around the skull in a very Texan way.

Here's this version of Goldust's theme. He'd use this one more often. This was included on the WWF Full Metal: The Album that I showcased a while back. It's a great one which I'll see about posting more from this in time :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 pm

This was a neat moment.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 13, 2024 7:44 am

Yes that was, gosh...Nephew...he looks like he is The Dynamite Kid's son :shock: Looks like a similar thing is going there like with Bron Breakker being more like Scott Steiner's kid than Rick Steiner's son :o Funny how that goes.

OK, here's Goldust's third theme, he had three versions of his theme in just about a little over a year :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm

Never realized there were different versions, they sound so similar. He looks a lot like Cody in that image.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 14, 2024 7:31 am

Yes, all three that I have provided are different. The first with the organ is still My fave however. Now he's got another theme that is really good but that will have to wait for a moment when I get to a certain promo of his :o Yes, he does look like Cody :o

The Dudley Boyz' 1st WWF theme was quite fun. It'sHere's Ron Simmons' WCW theme when he was a singles wrestler & World Champ. It's really just his great theme when he was part of Doom with Butch Reed :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc