Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:09 pm

That's interesting she was in a commercial. That's why I laugh when I see people on tv calling for an increase in minimum wage. Years ago there would be multiple cashiers at places like Walmart and McDonald's now you're lucky if there's one person and a bunch of kiosk/self-checkout. Well, at least that one person is making more, I guess. The rest, not so lucky.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:21 am

I agree with all that you said PB :)

Oh how about that Milton Bradly Racko & Easy Money...I never seen that commercial before...really good there PB :)

OK, first before I get to the next one here's a look at Heather Donahue and by the way, The Blair Witch has it's 25th Anniversary this year from 1999 :blww:

Heather Donahue 1.jpg

This is another one with Heather Donahue but I believe that is it or her that I recall. I love this one :)

Tomorrow I got more Steak 'n Shake bu I'm going further into the past and boy this one is something else :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:25 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:36 am

Cool Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy games by Tyco...those looked so fun :)

OK, this Steak 'n Shake commercial is from 1992. Like I said for My B-Day, Steak 'n Shake closes @ 10 PM everyday....back before the 2020 debacle that is still going on as I speak, Steak 'n Shake NEVER closed...they were always open 24 hours a day, 7 days week, that was such a beauty about them. Only White Castle & Jack in the Box was 24/7 also. If you wanted to eat late or have a midnight snack...you could do it...not anymore :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: This commercial shows you how cool it was it back then ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:25 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:15 am

That was a good Life commercial, it's always good to see kids having fun :)

I failed to mention that Steak 'n Shake commercial yesterday, when she shows the Taco Salad, My Grandma loved those, she got them all the time until they discontinued them ;) Here's another one from 1992, oh yes, they arguably have the best fries...I crave them even more than McDonald's and I've gotta hand it to the current Steak 'n Shake...they do still taste the same ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:21 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:17 am

What an all-star cast for that Atari commercial...that was super cool :)

Here's this Steak 'n Shake commercial from 2001. I think this is last one I'm familiar with from back in the day on YT...I'm trying to milk it as much as can as no pun intended there :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:34 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:00 am

Wow, that Atari was from 1976...that one was really good :)

Here's this Steak 'n Shake one from 2008 that I seen many times before ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions