Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:34 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:24 am

Good New Years by Tom Waits :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:04 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:01 am

How about that News Years Bing Crosby, that was so classic :scbat: :scww:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:04 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:28 am

Oh those were were quite incredible by two legends :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:06 pm

This song turns 41 on January 10th!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:47 am

How about that U2. I posted that for the New Year's Topic when it first started but it's one of My favorites by U2, really one of the best songs overall by anybody for that matter. It has such great sound and at 2:59 I love the guitar riffs thru 3:28...I could post all day about this one ;) Oh and yes, the song was on My Birthday...that's incredible and it's just about a couple years younger than Me too but...no wonder why I have always loved it :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:42 pm

It's a great song. I almost didn't choose it because it's too popular/well-known of a song, but there isn't really anything else that's New Year's Day themed.

Well, here's to another year. Hope the coming months are kind to us all. Until Halloween I'll be migrating back to the standard daily posts, so be sure to drop in and say hi.

Cheers.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:25 am

Yes, like I said, it's a great one. Well, there's other little Holidays coming, next for its Groundhog Day :) Yes and I'll posting along there & here and don't forget to check out My showcases, I did a lot for New Year's with more incoming ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions