Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:22 am

That's some good stuff there...amazing SNL Charlie Brown there :shock: Oh the 1993 Sears Wish Book...30th anniversary as I type this :o Oh look there's My Galoob SNES Game Genie :!: Tons of Barbie there, a lot of this looked fun :wwwink: Look at all of those comics! Oh boy, there's the X-Men...in time you'll see My collection soon ;) There's the Crash Dummies, I really liked them, they were so cool. Ah man there's Star Trek: The Next Generation...I absolutely love them, still some of the best figures to date IMO :batwink: I regret not collecting the Batman: TAS series :roll: There's Generation 2 of Transformers, this is when they were making kind of a comeback and then there's G.I. Joes, they were kinda on their way out by this time, by the next year or so the RAH line was like retired. Oh man there's Jurassic Park...look at that...Kenner made the Compound, Rexy, the Spitter and more. Like I had talked about just a while back...this was huge back then. This was almost as big as Kenner's SWOT-POTF1 figures I mean even after Hasbro decided to end Kenner, JP lasted until a bit after the JP/// movie so that was around a decade or so. My Grandparents got Me all that was in that picture and whatever Sears didn't have they got what they could at Venture and wherever else as many of the stores in My area was sold out. Still these are some wonderful figures and I love how they made the larger dinos with rubber skin :) There's some nice Legos there. Oh, NERF, see the black boy with the Slingshot :?: That's the only NERF that I have that he's holding. Oh there's Sega Genesis & Sega CD. I didn't get My Genesis till 94 & SCD til 96. That had the JP game, Batman Returns, X-Men, Battletoads, Out of this World, Sonic 2, Sports Talk Baseball & Taz + Street Fighter Champion Edition. Oh Game Boy & SNES...they had JP for them too and of course Mortal Kombat...it was 93...you had to have an ad of MK :batwink: That's cool they had music stuff there for kids. Great Disney & Looney Tunes stuff there too! Great one PB :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:08 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:28 am

All of these was quite good :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:59 pm

Ugh, looks like I picked a bad week to get sick. Feel like crap.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:39 am

Well darn Packer, you should have PMed Me and said about it and just took the time off till you felt better ;)

These were good. Ho Ho Hogan...that was unexected :shock: How about that, Lea Thompson in Caroline in the City, boy she looked good there :batwink: 1979 Sears Wish Book, gosh, there's My Grandpa's Charlie. Look at the Star Wars, DC MEGO, Marvel, Looney Tunes & Disney, all of those Atari games and so much more :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:18 pm

Eh, it's not bad enough where I can't copy and paste a few videos to make some spirits bright!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:01 am

OK then, well that is good PB ;) All of these clips were decent. Wow, the 1995 Sears Wish Book :shock: Power Rangers were going strong, Look at that, Dr. Dreadful & Creepy Crawlers. Oh boy, Legends of Batman, I so regret not getting that series. Oh man look at all of that Batman Forever stuff, tents, figures, games...it will forever be My favorite Batman movie & time :batwink: Wow, they had Doom for the SNES, such a great port which this year is the franchise's 30th :!: Oh look Mortal Kombat 2 & 3...3 is still My fav. How about that, the Samurai Syber Squad is still there :o My Mom got Me a lot of them the previous year for Christmas. Ah, Star Wars Micro Machines...wow, they had the Millennium Falcon...it was huge for Me when My Grandparents got it for Me at Our Target around September of 95...still arguably the best SW figures/replicas & time ever IMO. Sonic the Hedgehog, RoboCop & Lego stuff. I see a lot of games I have. There's Primal Rage & baseball! WOW...Sega Genesis didn't cost that much, that's the one I have there. Holy crap, They had Sega Saturn and it was $630...after REBATE....INCREDIBLE :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Oh there's Gameboy! Oh man they had Virtua Boy...I wanted that bad...dang, $200...My Grandparents got it for Me and I regret not liking it back in the day, I'm still trying to find it so I can make up for it. Amazing, people hated that then now is all you hear bout is VR this, META that :roll: How about that, Super Mario All-Stars was included with the SNES, that was pretty cool...when i got My SNES in 92, Super Mario World was with it. Gosh 1995 was such a cool year and seeing this is so good :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Geez, only a few days left. I hope everyone has been good this year!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:36 am

I know,can you believe it. I try My best. That's always been a touching scene in Scrooged. Remember when I said to you and you didn't know that was Bill Murray's real life younger brother John and that his father in the film was actually his older brother Brian Doyle :?: I knew that long before the web :) This stuff was good. Gosh, 1976 Sears Wish. Several years before My time but lots of good stuff here :) One of Kenner's first big lines...Stretch Armstrong :!: Look at that stuff by Mattel long before MOTU! Wow, look at the Star Trek stuff, that was mighty impressive! Oh boy look at that MEGO DC...there's the MEGO Batmobile that My kid friends Timmy & Jenny gave Me that was their Father's before them that I showcased :batshock: Now that is great seeing ;) Over time I've got to the know the 70s was cool and that the 70s wasn't bad at all when it came to kids toys and entertainment. Sure the video gaming scene wasn't there just yet but there was enough there to keep a child from boredom and it all looked pretty darn exciting too ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:32 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions