Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:57 am

Really :?: Oh like I said, I love soda in general, just about every kind & flavor will do Me fine and oh...I loved going to 7-11's & QuickTrips making BOMBS (mixing every flavor & kind available at your arsenal!!!) when I was a youngster...I used to do that at theater all the time too :o Yes that Kodak Disc commercial was sweet. See that big Train there :?: My Grandparents got Me one just like that and that big too for Christmas when I was a youngster and I played with it constantly and it had the horn and all that...I've been looking for it for a long time but still haven't found it but maybe soon ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:24 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:47 am

That was a nice Pepsi Christmas commercials there. It's always been a toss up who I like more, Pepsi or Coke...kinda like WWF & WCW, Nintendo & Sega, Ford & Chevy/GM. Also others like Dr. P, Shasta & Vess. Now it's different with the price hikes as I go for store brands like Schnucks & Aldi which really I've gotten hooked on them and really I find them better ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:29 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:35 am

Dang, I never knew about those Underoos before much less them being DC & Marvel :o Then again I may recall ones like that of He-Man/MOTU before but I cannot be too sure about that. That was cute there especially how the kids would say about their parents ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:25 pm

You never ownd Underoos? Oh man, they were an early 80s staple. Must've been just before you were born, then. I loved those darn things. I had Batman, and Spiderman, and Superman...good times.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:52 am

Oh I'm sure it was PB ;) Not that I recall but like I said, I may have had a MOTU one...I really cannot be sure.

I never knew about that Dial-a-Santa...that was kinda sweet for kids...50 cents or two quarters ;) I wonder how many kids called Santa more times than what they should have or allowed too :? :o :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:06 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:26 am

I found that Cocoa Pebbles hilarious I mean they basically told the whole Christmas Carol & Scrooge story in 32 seconds :lol: :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:14 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions