Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:01 am

Thanks Acid, I'm glad you did. I wasn't sure cause over the over the last couple weeks or so there was less postings but others beside Me & PB. I thought for sure ONS would really like Slay Belles but he seems to never go back on previous posts nor search which is a shame cause you miss so much other great stuff if you do that...if he saw it IDK cause when somebody doesn't tell Me how can I :roll:

ALL of these topics took a lot of work by PB & Me I mean we gotta KEEP UP WITH IT DALEY and we did that for OVER MONTH cause PB STARTED EARLY while I wasn't ready and still in a Halloween phase and keep in mind, there isn't a enough time in a day for Me to get EVERYTHING done and I'm just not talking about this board stuff :o

Thanks PB, I wanted to end it with that stuff you saw and which all of that was on My mind for a long time including that AEW...I planned this ahead, I thought it was quite apropos :scbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:34 am

Christmas has been over for nearly a month now which I can't believe it yet this just popped up My news-feed, just click the pic in a new tab, like all of My pics their huge so you can see every detail :) :? :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf:

Santa DNA 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Countdown to Christmas Rides Again!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:59 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:43 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:37 am

That all was something else, especially the Black Friday stuff.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:14 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:43 am

Like Q-Bert I don't recall ever knowing about a Pac-Man cartoon :o He forgot to put his put up :shock: What a news report that was, really insane there about those titles and the subjects when you think about I mean it was kinda out there back then. Now you possibly know where Eddie Guerrero got his saying from :shock: Amazing that all of this change for kids was in the year I was born in 1981...well it really happened I mean look, monsters didn't scare Me, I liked fighting at such an early age and all that jazz :batwink: :wwsmh: :smgasp: That Drew Carey was good :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:44 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:14 am

All of that was great, The Addams Family was My fav of the bunch of clips.

Here's this one from 1988, 35 years ago this year :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:19 pm

Ah, Big and Pee Wee's Playhouse. Good times.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions