Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:02 am

First off I meant Cousin Eddie, not Uncle Eddie, silly Me :roll: :lol:

Indeed. I just watched it. I was really amazed by it and impressed with the all of the returning cast and seeing how they look now. It was kinda close to the first one really, it didn't have any of this modern rude & crude humor that they call funny. It was quite old fashioned, definitely a big surprise of how decent it was :schal:

I knew a little bit about The Fat Man, it looks really good, just haven't got to it yet.

Here is one I always loved and is My fave version of'em, 1991's The Addams Family. Its a movie that came out in November and takes place in Winter & Christmas time yet gets hardly mentioned about this. Me, My Mom along with her boyfriend Kevin took My Grandparents to a super fancy restaurant that was dedicated to Bogey himself Humphrey Bogart cause they had tons of pictures of him all over their walls among other areas of the building. We'd take My Grandparents there on their Wedding Anniversary in December which in 91 went there then at The Kenrick Wehrenberg Theater near Crestwood which I loved going down there and We all saw The Addams Family which was such a memorable time :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm

I saw this trailer on youtube yesterday and was like, wait, wuh?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:32 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:39 am

I had no idea about that Urkel movie :o Slient Night looks good. Joel Kinnaman can play some dandy roles, don't forget he was RoboCop in the 2014 reboot :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:27 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:18 am

I never seen The Man Who Came To Dinner, that looked good :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :scmm: :scbaf: :schal: :scaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:45 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:29 am

That looked good and this was cool showing about the nostalgia of the NES. I recall it like it was yesterday when My Mom & Grandparents all together got Me My NES for Christmas and I bragged to My Dad about it after I visited him for one of the last times :o :roll: To that Kid...

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:24 pm

I caught part of 8 Bit Christmas on TNT over the weekend, on fact, during Survivor Series. It was ok. I didn't watch the whole thing though,

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:39 pm

Cool, I'll definitely have to add 8-Bit Christmas to my list this year. Looks like my cup of tea.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions