Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:24 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:18 am

All of this was good. That Fresh Prince was great. I liked his mask, that was the Dilophosaurus aka "The Spitter" from Jurassic Park :o That Supernatural was good and I recall that episode. To think that Sam Winchester fought Jason in 2009 :shock: That Halloween Costume craze. Turtles was still attempting in 2016, that sequel of the reboot was dandy. Yes, Harley Quinn was the talk of that year and really for a while.

Here's this sexy hot scene from Friday the 13th Part 2 with the booty gal & the slingshot :batwink:

Here's a custom edition of it that is MENTOS and it's hilarious :batshock: :wwsmh: :smgasp:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:52 pm

Who dresses as Santa for Halloween?

I know I posted parts of this but not sure if I ever posted the whole thing. If I did it's still worth a yearly watch! There's probably a little missing at the beginning, a brief middle section, and the end, but most of the episode is below.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:17 am

Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas rolls together sometimes I mean look at The Nightmare before Christmas..heck I don't know if that's what they were thinking or not :? Yes, I recall this but heck you could make it a tradition and quote yourself like I do cause it was that good ;) I liked the Power Loader!

That was a good video and surprisingly that you chose that one :shock: That is Channel 4 KMOV CBS right here in St. Louis. I believe they were the first news station I noticed when I was a wee youngster :) Did you get a good look at the Arch & Mississippi River behind the newscaster, Bush Stadium is right there :) I hope your getting to know St. Louis a bit more especially with the Baseball stuff I've posted recently ;) Amazing that this was 1998, 25 years ago this year :shock: I know all about the St. Louis Carnival Supply, I was there countless times when I was a youngster. They had so much and they had toys and stuff too. One day I gotta do a special about them because they were a special place that I never want to fall to oblivion :)

Here's another by Channel 4 KMOV CBS Eckert’s Farm in Eckert Orchard Ln, Millstadt, IL. I was there a couple times, Once on a field trip from school and the other time with My Mom, her boyfriend Alan and his three kids that I've talked about before. It's a very fun place to be and it's enormous :!: This video is from 1997 :blbat:

By the way, both of these channel 4 KMOV CBS video just aired a few weeks ago so these are rather recent :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:21 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am

Those were all cool, great Muppets one.

Today will be different. I never posted these before in the wrestling section so I thought I'd do it here ;) I love the New Viking Raiders ways...who is Valhalla :?

Valhalla is HERE and I really like her, she's got this sultry primal hottness to her and I'm hoping WWE is going to use her even more now :batshock: :blww: :smgasp:

She speaks :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:52 pm

The Viking Raiders should be so much better than what the WWE has done with them the last few years. And I think Sarah Logan is kind of underrated, too. It's a shame.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:34 am

Yes, they could do more with'em especially with Logan. the gal she attacked is B-Fab, I really like her too and was hping she'd go somewhere and now since Jade is on the scene I'm not sure not now :roll:

That all was good. That's cool the news woman is a fan of SW because most of the time the newscasters know nothing of a film or entertainment stuff or at least they act like it and that was absolutely stunning how they built that AT-AT, now that's creative dedicated building. The detaling is quite intricaite! Really how can they top that :?: Either they need to do the Second Death Star from ROTJ which I say second because it's more complicated making it look unfinished like that or the Gorilla Walkers from TLJ. Well they could attempt the Gorog too for TFU, I think that would do it :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:11 pm

Couldn't find any short clips of this first one but did find this...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:23 am

Those were all pretty good. I'm glad you posted the first one of that Friday the 13th the Series. I was going to do a small special soon close to Halloween but I was like you might do it PB and if you do then I'll do it sooner ;) I've talked about the great horror of Saturdays of the later 80s here many times. In fact I just recently did in My Baseball & Mark McGwire Collection just last month. It was KPLR Channel 11 which they would be known in 98 as The WB 11 and have tons of Warner Brothers stuff. There I showed My one of a kind VHS of the 98 Home Run Race that I got directly from them for free :o So years prior to this great time however when I was a youngster they had tons of monster & Kaiju movies on all the time and really thanks to them this helped Me become the monster guy that I am today :) So every Saturday in the later 80s was a can't miss because they'd have Freddy's Nightmare's @ 10:00PM, then Friday the 13th: The Series @ 11:00 PM and then at 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM they'd have The Three Stooges and sometimes they's be spooky episodes. It was really the best, most absolute fun time to spend on a Saturday Night, Unfortunately it was winding down by 1990, Freddy was cancelled and FT13TS was about on it's way out and TV networks were not taking the time to air Stooges like they were so times was changing even then :roll: So here's how it would kinda look from back then...

First is the the promo for Freddy's Nightmare's for episode 1 :blbat:

Then Episode 1 of Friday the 13th: The Series :blww:

Now instead of a promo, commercial, whatever I thought of just doing a whole episode and in fact I have been thinking about it for a while now so expect at least 1 spooky episode of The Three Stooges here until the end of Halloween :blsm: Seeing the Stooges back when I was little helped Me get into old movies like The Universal Monsters and all that great stuff ;) This here is one of My favorites called Spook Louder. It was like their first scary one :blmm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions