Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Creepier Coming Soons

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Creepier Coming Soons

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:19 am

Same for Me, just bits & pieces here & there. That Totally Killer look quite different.

Here's this one...it came out in 2018, it has it's 5th anniversary this year...it's You Might be the Killer :shock: It was pretty good and it has a very similar angle like the Mask movies but this one makes you into well...a killer...heck it might be a cryptic sequel :batsmh: Remember in your Word Game PB about Saturn and the obsessiveness I mentioned...well look at her store, it's called The Rings of Saturn :o They play the score and the excellent song in the trailer which is very rare that they did that, that's actually from the same movie :blww:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:07 pm

That looked interesting.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:03 am

yes it was good. I never heard of that one Mungo.

Here's arguably My favorite Friday the 13th movie of all...it's Part 7 The New Blood :blbat: I really liked Lar Park Lincoln, she was very good.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:32 am

Lake Mungo was on a show about the creepiest horror movies I caught the other day and the way they talked about it made it sound really interesting. May try to check it out.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:40 am

How about that :)

Oh that's the one I said about that this Frankenstein is the biggest ever. The other Kaiju he's fighting is Baragon!

DOUBLE FEATURE :!: :!: :!:

Here is The Fly remake films! These are two of the most horrifying and grotesque horror films ever IMO and only the 80s could make them happen :blbat: They are also quite pitiful too. First is the 1986 movie with Jeff Goldblum & Genna Davis. She's almost as tall as him and he's six foot four :batshock: :wwwink:

Here's the Fly II from 1989, this is My favorite of the two. It stars the original Marty McFly Eric Stoltz & Daphne Zuniga from Spaceballs. I love that the Fly's son is more monstrous and is almost like a anti-hero. I find this one way more spooky too. They play Christopher Young's awesome horror score in the trailer :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:05 pm

I remember my parents watching the '86 The Fly and walking on it and being kind of grossed out, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:35 am

Oh I don't blame them PB ;)

Today is the day that My Grandpa past away 20 years ago, I dread this day every year but I'm going to try to make it as happy as possible and look in the Special Events for a showcase that will be a good one about him sometime today :)

DOUBLE FEATURE :!: :!: :!:

So here we go, this was one of My Grandpa's favorites and We watched this countless times, it's H.P. Lovecraft's The Unnameable! It came out in 1988, 35 years ago this year :shock: In fact I believe We watched it more than the Alien films and even Legend...We watched it like Me & My Grandma watched Silver Bullet together which was a lot :) It's such a great horror film and it's pretty spooky. There's a character near the beginning of the film called Mr. Craft. My Grandpa loved the creature, I think she's fantastic and she will be My monster of the day cause I've known her since I was a youngster. Yo can always tell if's a Lovecraft film the way it's films and the music kinda like you can with Stephen King and this is how I first knew of H.P. Lovecraft :o

First before I get to the sequel, here's this really cool promo video for :blww:

Now they made a sequel that was as good in 1992. Me & My Mom recently watched both of these about a week or so ago together. It has some of the same people in it, the same composer & director as well so it has the feel as the first one which is something you always want. It had a similar yet different story but it has a very interesting twist to it that nobody ever talks about. When Quantum Physics like the show Quantum Leap was new, the science didn't have a big approach by plebeians. Now it's all the rave with Ant-Man, YouTubers, scientists among others yet nobody ever mentions this film when it's THE explanation of the creature :o I really dislike that stuff when this generation thinks this & that is new and I'm like kids, this stuff was done over 20, 30 years ago or more and this is yet another reason why this generation needs to look into the past instead of this modern stuff cause it's already been done before :batshock: :wwwink: :smsmh: You'd have to see the film if you never have to see what I'm getting at :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:21 pm

I never heard of those, perhaps because they were...unnamable? They look pretty interesting.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:25 am

The Invisible Man was wonderful, such a violent film for the time. I loved the whole franchise. I know your a big Vincent Price fan and I don't know if you know it or not so hopefully this is a surprise to you ;) The sequel called The Invisible Man Returns stars Vincent Price which he would come back extremely briefly as the same character at the end of Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:04 am

I knew that, but admittedly I've never seen the movie.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions