Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Night of the Living 31 Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 MORE Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:28 am

That was a pretty nice Halloween Sop commercial there :blbat:

Here's this one :blaq:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:41 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:41 am

I never seen that Tony the Tiger haunted commercial before, "that was grrrrrreat!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:39 pm

But he does say 'forever' lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:17 am

I never saw that Cheetos before :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:30 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:19 am

That was a cool Pizza Hut one. That's good that they had the safety tips like that. Gosh I miss those Pizza Huts that looked like that and how you could dine in and play Arcades too, most are gone now :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:59 pm

A Pizza Hut just opened here a few months ago but it's to-go type place. I miss the old style ones too. I have so many memories of going there to play games like Miss Pacman, Ring King, Paper Boy, etc.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:46 am

Yeah, that's how it is in My area too, all to-go :roll: Oh I talked about Mine before, they had Final Fight and I would play that for a long time until that location went out. I always get mixed up if the other game was Rush'n Attack or another one. I totally forgot that Pizza Hut did that commercial :o

Here's this Doritos one from 1991. This Frankenstein is incredible, he's very much like Boris Karloff and you can see in the logo on the left above at the climax that it's Universal Monsters :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:28 am

I remember that Doritos commercial.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions