Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Creepier Coming Soons

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Creepier Coming Soons

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:11 am

I never seen that animated Monster Family, that looked cool :blaq:

Arguably My fav Freddy Krueger film :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:01 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:07 am

My Grandpa hated Dr. Giggles. I was like that's Durant from Darkman :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:27 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:46 am

I actually never knew about that Hand of Death movie. That looked pretty good. I know John Agar as he was in other movies like that including the Creature from the Black Lagoon films and some other Universal Monsters :blsm:

Ok here's this one. I know your a big Nic Cage fan PB and when we were talking about him earlier I was like I gotta post MANDY :shock: It's the 5th anniversary of this one. When I first saw the previews of it I was like I gotta see this. I takes place in 1983 of all years :o Bill Duke is in it too (Commando & Predator). For a little bit the composer of the film Johann Johannsson 's music is in the trailer. Look for a couple cues of this in the Tunes topic ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:43 pm

Hand of Death was on AMC at like 6 AM the other day, I watched about 10 minutes of it and it was ok. Never saw that Nic Cage movie.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:26 am

I see. Well I think you might like Mandy, it was somethng esle.

I haven't seen Renfield yet. I've seen that trailer before as they have it on Peacock but I have mixed emotions about it. I might give it ago near Halloween. I got really p!$$ed when Universal canceled their Dark Universe, that was so cool and had they not made that decision it was only going to get better :blww:

Here's Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow from 1999 and this his was really fantastic and violent!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:48 pm

Sleepy Hollow was deent.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:33 am

Ghost Ship was ok for a while but when the climax happens it's like really, now the ghost turn a new leaf :roll:

DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

Truth is even though I love horror, I still haven't fully seen The Hellraiser franchise, I still haven't got Myself of doing so however I love the music, their some of the greatest of all-time :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:33 am

I've seen parts of a few Hellraisers but never really got into them.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions