Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: Death of the Day

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: Death of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:28 am

Yes they are memorable. Ah, Stephen King's Sleepwalkers...CORN :o

Here's this one from ANOESP2...Christopher Young's music is so great here :blbaf:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Today's Death of the Day takes us back to camp, but it's not Crystal Lake. Nope, this is at another camp where untold horrors were committed and a great public service reminder to all teenage girls to make sure your curling irons are unplugged when you're done.

So here's to you, Judy, your death brought a whole new meaning to getting hot and bothered down there!

You can tease boys...

You can tease hair...

But you shouldn't tease down there!

Do you smell something burning?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:17 am

That was something else :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:17 am

The Night of the Living Dead :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:35 pm

I didn't get a chance to do one yesterday, my bad...

So let's go back to the Friday the 13th franchise for today's Death of the Day!

Jason Jason Jason....punch punch punch....

Supposedly the original script called for this scene to take place at Madison Square Garden but Vince McMahon nixed it. Ok while the VKM part of that I just made up(maybe), but the rest is true!

The longer the franchise went, the more ridiculous the stories got where Jason became less of a pyschotic machine of death and more of a murderous Pepe Le Pew in that no matter how fast or far our doomed characters ran, Jason Le Voorhees was just a couple four-legged hops behind them.

So by the time Jason took Manhattan we had gone way beyond horror and more into the absurd, and that's when Jason defeated Bart Gunn with just one punch.

But here's to you Julius, who knew Jason could climb so fast wearing a hockey mask and wet clothes.

You're one mistake was, in a fight, you need to make sure not to lose your head.

That's not the way to get ahead in life.

It's a shame he wasn't more headstrong.

He'll never be the head of a major corporation.

And that's how they really cleaned up New York in the 90s.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:29 am

That was clever there with Vinnie Mac PB ;) Oh yes, that was so ridiculously great however the thing is Jason scored after he knocked his block off :? :lol: :o I did find it a little realistic when he showed his fists all bloody, imagine how it would have been if his fist WASN'T worn & bloody :roll: :batsmh:

NOTE: You post a bit of Austin Powers, had I not seen the trilogy several weeks ago I may not have gotten those and yes that is quite good ;)

Here's this awesome kill by The Headless Horsemen in 99's Sleepy Hollow :blbat: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:43 pm

Well, he'll never be the head of a major corporation.

They say TV rots your brain, and that's probably most true if you watch CNN.

But 1987 was a different time, and TVs were much bulkier, much more,,,,weaponizable....

That's why you're parents always warned you not to sit too close to the television.

So here's to you, Jennifer Caulfield, you really were ready for your closeup, Mr. Krueger.

I'd like to see Freddy try that with a flatscreen.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:49 am

Oh yes, it's horrible and funny when he say "Prime Time" B!tch. Dang, I guess if them people's got the money they can trash whatever they want :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Here's this Jason kill from the game :o :shock: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:59 am

Found this info just now...

Now that the franchise rights have finally found a solid home following the resolution of the decade-and-a-half-long legal battle, new projects for the Friday the 13th franchise are starting to come to light, with an A24 horror series called Crystal Lake serving as a prequel to the main films currently set for release on Peacock. No other projects have been announced for the franchise as of yet, though horror film producer Blumhouse is reportedly in talks to acquire the rights to create another reboot film.

So since you posted something from Friday the 13th, let's make Today's Death of the Day be that time Jason killed a Demon!

The start of the scene almost feels like a Dave Chappelle skit, but it was the 80s and it was those damn enchiladas!

We've all been there. Mexican food, amirite?

Demon Winter had a muddy night! The man really had to go, so Jason helped relieve him...of his life!

So here's to you, Demon Winter, you entered our hearts looking like a superfreak and left this world looking like the Pope. Because he was a whole lot holier!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:30 am

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about those disputes they had. Darn shame they gotta do another reboot, ever since i saw the 2009 version I wanted to what was next bu at least the series will be on Peacock. Yes, that was some kill there by Jason, I don't think that guy ever went either but yes, I got it :shock: Oh by the way, I forgot to say about the Larry Fling Live with Billionaire Ted, I loved those :lol:

Here's this from one of My all-time favorites, 1997's The Relic. It's such a great film and I love the Kothoga monster. Here's two scenes of him killing, the second clip is downright crazy but so radical when the Swat Team enters and the one member get's he head ripped off and that last kill when the one cop is torn/bitten in half is shocking :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions