Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Spooky Tunes Redux

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Spooky Tunes Redux

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:04 pm

Yeah, I listened to that Werewolf song a bunch of times yesterday. The video production is pretty good, too.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:15 am

That was a good compilation music video of Jason :blbat:

Here's the awesome score to Legion, it's by underrated horror composer John Frizzell :blbat: Listen to that choir :blww: :blsm: When I got this on CD when it came out I was so in awe :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:45 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:30 am

Continuing Alien & Predator (every single movie in the entire franchise has some of the best themes & musical scores and that includes The Terminator too!), Here's the magical great Alien theme by Jerry Goldsmith, My Grandpa just loved this so much :) Listen to how wonderful this :)

Here's Alan Silvestri's great theme to Predator, We all love this one :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:02 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:13 am

That was good. Here's Christopher Young's great A Nightmare of Elm Street part 2. This was Young's first major score and boy he turned out to be arguably the best of the best when it comes to being a horror master :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:52 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:04 am

How about Adam Sandler :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:55 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:59 am

That was good.

OK, here's Mandy's score by Johann Johannsson. He composed this not too long before he died :roll: I found his death suspicious :? He was one of Hans Zimmer's guys and he was such a great composer.

Since the movie is retro taking place in 1983, the score has to sound authentic or at least similar like that to convince you of the timeline of the film. Listen to this theme, it sounds so magical :)

This here is really chilling, when you hear this on it's own is great but when you watch the film and see what happens while you hear the track in the background it becomes even more so :o

These guitars are pure gold here, listen to how haunting this is :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions