Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:34 pm

I love all the old news reports!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:32 am

Oh yeah, the old news reports are arguably the funnest of all. That was great there SNL with Christian Slater & Coneheads! I recall the girl I went to school with, Sam was her name, she was a huge Slater fan ;) That Tiny Toons was so great too! Great stuff there. Oh I should have known it was all dream but it was great & fun however :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:35 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:20 am

Great ones there :blbat: Darn Urkel didn't save the day there :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:07 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:50 am

That was a great news report, boy did that woman get a surprise there :blbat: :wwsmh: :smlol: My Grandma love Ichabod & Mr. Toad, so much that she bought the DVD :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:42 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:36 am

Great Rosanne with a clever Alien & Three Stooges gag, News Reports. Show Me a modern cartoon that can compare to that Charlie Brown. I really liked that Twister one. That's the way it is with people...they don't know and stuff like that :roll: All of this was good PB :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:51 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:21 am

All of that was great. Ron Howard had hair then :o Oh yes, Day Light Savings Time and the Tylenol case :roll:

I love Army of Darkness, it's one of the best ever and one of the last classic horror & classic comedy films.To coincide with your Death of the Day, here's the iconic Necronomicon scene with it's wonderful music :blbaf:

To coincide with the Wicker Man yesterday, only in subject @ :45 only :batwink:

The Tiny Toons Hitchhiker :o :batshock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions