Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:38 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:27 am

That was a great SNL. Mick Jagger! Even now still I think that Jimmy Fallon looks like Mike Myers :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:26 am

He does.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:11 am

:shock:

The arrested Development was pretty good, nice inspiration for Kaiju rampage :lol:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:46 pm

Arrested Development was a great comedy, but you kind of needed to watch weekly to really get what was going on because there were a ton of stories, but I think that clip has enough zaniness to make it watchable without knowing everything.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:32 am

I can kinda tell that. Sometimes I like shows that really you can jump into any episode without knowing much about it. how about that Practical Jokers, that was a Mime one :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:41 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:42 am

I never watched Will & Grace. That clip was ok however :lol: It's 25th anniversary is this year as it started in 1998 by the way :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:28 am

Well, we haven't done a Community ep in a bit...

Sadly, this episode was pulled from reruns because an Asian man dressing up as a dark elf for a Dungeons & Dragons game is racist or something because of the dumb age we live in.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:05 am

How about that, Community did and/or went Dungeons & Dragons :o :shock: That was great :lol: It's always cool seeing Chevy Chase there too, he really makes the show even better, heck just seeing there too :) That was so really good there ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions