Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Wrestling Promo of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Wrestling Promo of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:37 am

That's true, but Matt had different hairstyles over the years. I don't really remember ever seeing Jeff without long, colored hair. He looks generic there, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:18 am

That was some time with the Hardys in TNA Impact.

Here's this Superstar Billy Grahman promo where he was kinda different with his Martial Arts gimmick :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:07 pm

If you showed me a picture of that i wouldn't have guessed that was Billy Graham.

I was a big Aires fan but I think he was his own worst enemy. I don't think he has any bridges left to burn at this point. It's a shame, really. I'd love to see him and Tessa Blanchard on TV but it doesn't look like either will happen anytime soon for different reasons. A lot of wasted talent.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:45 am

Yes, he was a bit different with "Everybody loves Kung-Fu Fighting"!

Yeah, I thought A Double was really gonna do wonders in NXT then the Hideo Itami incident happen then he wasn't the same after that. He couldn't beat Neville/PAC. He should have stayed in TNA :roll: Here's this.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:00 am

That was bad.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:56 am

Indeed. That was a good time with Nord & Norton. I really liked Norton, here he is years later in the nWo!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:40 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:05 am

I actually didn't know that one of Dusty Rhodes, you'd think he had a form of Bell's Palsy :o

Here's this cool one with Captain Lou Albano, Mr. Fuji & Mr. Masa Saito :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:10 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:14 am

He be so correct about Fickle :lol: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

AJ Styles first WWE promo!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc