Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:53 am

No you silly PB, Drew Carey and Donald Trump...I know you don't watch the Hall of Fames which I don't know why. Like I said in My HOF spotlight I did for this year's event, it's arguably the most important event of the whole year because of the history and it's one of the only times you get to see the legends of the past including your childhood and it's a great way for this generation's kids & teenagers to see and learn about them. You did know Drew Carey and Donald Trump are in WWE Hall of Fame right :?:

Drew in the WWE & his 2011 HOF Talk.

Trump and his WWE 2013 HOF which this year marks his 10th anniversary!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:12 am

Yeah, I was just kidding. Not sure if you can call yourself a Hall of Fame and not have Carol Channing in it, though. Just saying.

It seems like a TGIF staple was to have a bar fight. Though I haven't found a clip from the Full House episode where Michelle takes on the Hells Angels.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:24 am

OK good.

Holy cow, that was the best Family Matters I ever saw, that was totally fantastic and really authentic. Steve Urkel did a tremendous job there and I was laughing out loud too :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smgasp: That was a treat to see cause I love Bruce Lee and fight action films. That was a great choice there PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm

Nice. I'm glad you enjoyed them. There was actually a third episode but the vids aren't watchable outside of youtube so I didn't post them, but here's the links...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2wFaMXgi74&t=18s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Ia2PS7bUY&t=57s

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:32 am

OK, I clicked and saw those too, I don't see why it was age restricted, the content was no different than the other ones :? They were great good too and the fighting was terrific. Urkel really practiced at that and in fact out of all of the Bruce Lee impersonators I've seen, if you never mind the comedic aspect of it, is nearly identical to the real man. Though Bruce Lee is known to have his comedic moments so... :batwink:

That was good Cheers and I always liked Cliff, yet another Jeopardy one :o

OK, I saw this on Bing...just when you thought K-MART was no more, [b]K-MART & TARGET are going to merge and look at the header...it spells KO :o

K-Mart & Target 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:32 pm

Sadly there aren't any K-Marts anywhere near me. I assumed they were all gone. Reading the articles it doesn't sound like this means a resurgence or anything. I still think fondly of when my kids were younger the nearest KMart gave out free small bags of popcorn to kids, and I'd get them small ICEEs and we'd walk around K-Mart.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:01 am

Oh there's none by Me either. I believe their in random places and yes, I don't expect them to be the same like anything else unfortunately especially since Target went super W0k3 with that section :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Good memories from you PB :) I already deeply expressed Mine in My showcases with possibly more to come :batwink:

That was a good Al Bundy, I have a few Al Bundy clips in mind I'll post later ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:44 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:19 am

That was a pretty darn good Cosby there PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:18 pm

It's a shame how tarnished BIll Cosby became, because The Cosby Show is an all-time American classic.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions