Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:20 am

Yes, Patricia was changing there and really looked good, another reason why I like older women :batwink:

Oh Pee-wee Herman, that was great :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:08 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:42 am

I never saw any of that DC stuff, that was amazing how Gorshin reprised his role and how about Grundy! I never saw that Ghetto Man before either :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:40 am

Yeah, the Star Wars Holiday Special doesn't seem so bad after you watch those two specials, lol.

I had planned something else for today, but then I came across this, and this is art...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:20 am

How about ;) Ah, Community reenacting and that, cool one :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:32 am

I've watched most of that video multiple times in the last day. It's really amazing. And that choir cover of Radiohead's Creep is something I need to search out.

Here's what I had originally planned...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:03 am

That was a pretty good Family Matters. I miss it when TV shows seemed really special like that :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:56 pm

Well, my wife entered a lottery system last fall, and Friday she got an email saying she was one of the winners to get first dibs on Savannah Banana tickets when they come to New York in September! Best part? The game is September 16th, in Cooperstown, NY! I've been there twice in my life, once when I was a kid probably around 1990, and once with my wife around 2008 or so, but my kids have never been there. It's about a 4-5 hour drive from here. It's an amazing little town with a Main Street full of baseball shops and restaurants, and of course, the Baseball Hall of Fame, and Doubleday Field next to the Hall where the Bananas game will be. Oh man, I can't wait to go back there!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:14 am

Oh I bet that's super fun PB, I never had the luxury of going there much less going any where like that with My better half. Well, make sure your kids know this history and what it means TO YOU ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:05 am

Indeed. I'll share some pics after the trip. One nice thing about where Buffalo is located is that it's about 4 hours to the Baseball HOF, about 2 hours to Toronto and the Hockey HOF (been there once), about 7 hours to Lake Placid, NY where the 1980 Miracle on Ice happened (been once), 3 hours to Cleveland and the Rock n Roll HOF (been 2), and about 4 1/2 hours to Canton, OH and the Football HOF (been once).

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions