Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:19 am

Well now that's a shame :roll:

I never seen any of that before.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Terry Kiser is one of those actors you immediately recognize in guest appearances on old shows like Batney Miller and One Day at a Time, but I never really knew his name until he appeared as Bernie Lomax in A Weekend at Bernie's

He appeared in two episodes of Three's Company, first as a mobster with a love of spicy linguine and clams...

And then later as karate crazed jealous boyfriend a couple seasons later. I actually just watched this hilarious episode again last night....

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:10 am

Nice trivia and all that was good PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:59 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:52 am

I never seen Wildside nor really knew about it much less knew Terry Funk was it :shock: That was some great interview with Funk, Vinnie Mac & Lord Alfred Hayes and even Tony Garea! In fact I believe this was one of the only times he was ever on screen like that since he retired because 9 times out 10 he'd show up when they was fight to break up back stage and in the ring as he was a WWF official. Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:24 am

Happy Bobby Bonilla Day!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:19 am

Oh I recall the Bobby Bo fiasco. When I was really first getting into baseball I heard all this stuff about him and I'm like I gotta see this Bobby Bonilla because when I was realizing that Mark McGwire wasn't the only great hitter & personality in the sport I wanted to see Bobby Bo in action busting out 30 to 40 homers...well that never happen as he was usually on the DL then he retired and it was quite bittersweet about that not to mention this Bobby Bo day :roll: I got better fun stuff watching another Bobby and that was Bobby Abreu and way more outta guys like Mike Pizza, Vinny Castilla & Greg Vaughn. Mike Hampton was a great pitcher and David Wright was quite good too. To bad baseball isn't like this anymore today. I'm not from New York nor have I been there but I can relate to most states and give them all a chance. I love the color of the Mets but really I've always liked the Yankees more.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:26 am

I was a big Mets fan until they traded all my favorites as a kid, Lenny Dykstra, Kevin McReynolds and then David Cone. I don't really have a favorite MLB baseball team these days but I follow the Bisons and the Myrtle Beach Pelicans a bit. My son likes the Buejays since they're the Bisons MLB club, and he likes Vlad Guerrero Jr. and Shohei Ohtani.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:20 am

I see, oh I have My favorites and everything like that. If he hasn't already your son needs to see Vladimir Guerrero Sr. I seen him play in tons of games and it was always so fun, now he was swinging powerhouse ;) Again, I never seen Moonlighting but that was good PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:49 pm

I read that Moonlighting might be coming out on DVD in the next few years allegedly. I'd love to see it in syndication somewhere. I was too young to really follow it, but my parents watched it, and I remember it being on Lifetime as well before Golden Girls, Supermarket Sweep, and Shop til You Drop in the mid 90's.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions