Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Darkside of the Ring season 4

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Darkside of the Ring season 4

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:45 pm

Just saw that season 4 is set to debut at the end of May. There are some really great confirmed episodes including, Sunny & Chris Candido, Bam Bam Bigelow, The Sandman, Mike Awesome, Magnum TA, Marty Jannetty, and Abdullah the Butcher. There's also rumored to be a Scott Hall episode featuring Kevin Nash and Hall's family. Those all sound like really good episodes.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Darkside of the Ring season 4

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:45 am

What a teaser trailer :? That all sounds good. The ones with Tammy/Sunny & Chris/Skip, Magnum T.A. and especially Abdullah the Butcher (as you know I'm a huge fan of his) will be great I'm sure. Hopefully they'll do the one for Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and the Family too :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:45 pm

I'm excited for this next season. I didn't know you were a big fan of Abby, Brandon. That's pretty cool. I watch mostly old wrestling these days and really like those wild Abdullah matches! Just saw one with Terry and Dory vs. Abdullah and the Sheik. It was a heck of a shlobberknocker.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:05 am

ONS - Yes, I love the older wrestling, I find it way more better & exciting than the modern stuff, I've been saying that for a long time. It'snot that its bad or dull which is is far from it, I just prefer the older stuff I grew up with cause nothin' can beat it :batsmile: You didn't know that I'm big fan of Abdullah the Butcher:? Two of My major showcases featured Abdullah the Butcher and I've talked about him numerous times here. Like I said when I replied to you in My Marvel about Heavy Metal which you still haven't seen yet, you gotta keep up with Me more often or your gonna miss out since you don't go back and check out older stuff ONS, if you do I never know cause I never get a response and you'll miss so much :) Here's two of My showcases here that features Abdullah the Butcher ;)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/wrestling-toys-collectibles-f56/my-vintage-wrestling-collection-t1082-100.html
http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/wrestling-toys-collectibles-f56/my-vintage-wrestling-collection-t1082-120.html
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:10 am

So it turns out that list was mostly right. Here's the confirmed actual 10 episodes:

• Chris Candido and Tammy Sytch
• Magnum T.A.
• Adrian Adonis
• Doink The Clown
• Junkyard Dog
• Marty Jannetty
• Bam Bam Bigelow
• Abdullah The Butcher
• Bash at the Beach 2000
• The Graham Family
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:48 pm

Well that all sounds cool PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Darkside of the Ring season 5

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:53 pm

Season 5 starts next month including an episode on Black Saturday, which I think someone will be interested in! I have a feeling that won't be the last one involving Vince McMahon.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:58 am

Gosh PB, I honestly didn't see your post here because I didn't look otherwise I wouldn't have waited this long to reply because I don't like doing that :o Oh there's plenty more to do I'm sure :shock: This one looks like it will be something else. Gosh, how will that one of Earthquake be :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:04 pm

These shows are always good.

Try not to laugh with Haku.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:42 am

Yes indeed. Amazing that Haku never seen that before :shock: That was late 1993 so Haku didn't come to WCW till late 94 to become Meng and being Col. Robert Parker's bodyguard before he entered The Dungeon of Doom. I know everybody makes fun of the The Shockmaster and I try not to but it is hilarious how it happen but also when Haku/Meng would come out doing his karate moves, growl, grumble & mumble in his native tongue I always thought that was funny too :lol: Still today King Haku is regarded as THE toughest man in wresting. Shame we never got a true test of toughness between him & Dr. Death Steve Williams in their later years...Vinnie Mac had to take care of that with Brawl for All :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc