Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:37 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:24 am

That was some clip of ELR :? Oh I hate it when people do the snoring act when somebody's talking that they're so uninterested :roll: The sculpture was what :batconfused: An abstract :smgasp: I actually kinda saw both ends if ya know what I mean :shock: :wwsmh: That was good PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:32 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:18 am

That Muppet Mahna Mahna was weird and cute, I liked how he went in the background to the foreground almost like 3D, nice PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:54 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:54 am

Oh that a was great SNL, I didn't expect Walken to be there, what a presence :batwink: Ferrell looks quite big & tall :shock: Oh look it's Mike Myers...oh wait that's Jimmy Fallon :roll: Now you know how frustrating it was for them to make that iconic song :o :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smummm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:26 pm

I used to have a Gotta Have More Cowbell t-shirt, that's a classic SNL skit.

And yes, that is an actual book. I bought it for my wife many years ago. Makes a great baby shower gift!

https://www.amazon.com/Go-F-Sleep-Adam- ... 290&sr=8-1
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:08 am

I see and I still never knew of More Cowbell, I was done watching SNL years before hand, things just weren't allowing it for Me :roll:

Dang, what a gift and what a title :o :batsmh: :wwshock: :smummm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:49 am

Luckily you have me! It surely won't be the last SNL skit on here.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:18 am

Well that is good PB :)

I never watched the DCS nor CC but that was pretty good. Oh I believe Prince, he wasn't a lier. If you listen to the lyrics in his songs, a ton of cryptic truth can be heard & known. He was a great one. That was pretty cool PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions