Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:07 am

No, we want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those were pretty good. Sorry but I didn't fin that Stefon one funny at all :roll: hat Sears Wish Book was incredible...wow 007 in it...I would have loved that stuff :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:39 am

No need to apologize. Humor is subjective.

The lords are leaping now!! There's ten of them! The swans were swimming before because I apparently don't know the verses to this song but....THERE'S THREE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Wow, it's almost here!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:16 am

:)

Those were all pretty good, the Loni Anderson & Popular one was the faves here, fave toy,,,gotta go with Game Boy :scbat:

I have been saving this for this very day, one of My most fave times ever in the WWF from the final IYH of 1995 :schal:

Here is Xanta Klaus's theme, I have always loved this :scbat:

He was actually the late great Balls Mahoney.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:35 am

Seeing stuff like Xanta Claus I start to understand why WCW took over, lol.

It's here! The pipers are piping so don't throw rocks at a man holding a machine gun...throw coal! BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it wouldn't be Christmas Eve without "The Speech"!

Did I forget anything?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:48 am

Oh you being a critic again ;)

Nope, you just about covered it PB :!: :schal: That was all great especially Fraggle Rock & The Muppets. Gosh the 90s was just as fun as the 80s...I love them TMNT & Street Sharks :!:

That speech is so great, its like one of the best ever...I'm still contemplating on My top 5...I have watched Scrooged so many times sine it came out, it's so fantastic...look for a decision from Me soon :shock:

Here's this...

NORAD Santa 1.jpg

I just posted a lot of Venture in the Commercials, I just found this where they shopped at Famous-Barr & Venture (I showcased both in Vintage a while back) in 1989 :o

:scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:16 am

We made it! All 12 drummers are drumming!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I hope everyone who took the time to scroll through all these threads enjoyed them. God willing we'll all be around next year to do it all again.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:15 am

Oh it so unbelievable we did Halloween then we did this :o :shock: I mean this is a lot of work you & Me do here PB. I hope so cause the last week or so there wasn't much posting by the others, I hope they saw what we did and yes, let's do this again next year :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq:

Those are two great ones there PB, really hardc to get better than that :)

Here is a FINALE for this year... GET READY :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:45 am

Great stuff, really had a lot of fun looking at all the Christmas threads!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:21 am

Yeah, these were fun. Nostalgia's a hell of a drug. I completely forgot about those AEW Christmas commercials, or I would've posted them sooner. Great call, B.!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions