Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas Countdown: Toons that Croon

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas Countdown: Toons that Croon

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:05 pm

I'm sure I've seen that before but don't recall it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:31 am

I see. Ah, that was a recent Sesame Street with TKR's Cat Woman, that was pretty cool PB :schal:

OK, since your a big critic at the 2000 version, what about the 2018 version :?: I saw this at the show in early 2019 on the IMAX. I thought it was quite good :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:16 am

How about some more Magoo? I just watched this last night while I finished wrapping presents. It struck me that Cratchett's son looked a lot like a young George Jetson.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:20 am

How about that, isn't that something :? That's good magoo PB :schal:

Here is just a tiny hint of it :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:07 am

Well, I guess that calls for a little Jimmy....

No, not him!

I meant Jimmy Durante! Hachachacha!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:28 am

I was wondering about that :? :lol: That was good, such a classic :schal:

Well, I think this is the last big Christmas Animated Classic that nobody talked about yet and hopefully I ain't spoiling a last minute fun. I have always liked this one. I posted My Pink Panther VHS and the great story as to why in My Glory Days of Video Rentals and you PB said your getting into the Pink Panther cartoons so here is this wonderful classic. My Mom recorded it for Me way back but either she ran out of tape or the channel messed up, either way I never got to see the end of it till a long time later when i bought the VHS for it as well. I think that this is a very underrated classic. Here is the entire special for The Pink Panther in "Pink Christmas" :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:14 am

Haven't seen that one in ages.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:58 am

Yep. Oh that's a great moment there PB :schal:

Here is this one My Mom recorded Me as well, I always loved this sweet one, it always bring tears to My eyes :( :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Christmas Countdown: Toons that Croon Once More

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:02 pm

Can't believe I didn't post this one last year, it's one of my favorite Christmas songs of all.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:37 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions