Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MERRY Christmas: Show what you got for Christmas!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

MERRY Christmas: Show what you got for Christmas!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:29 am

So, in My Family's tradition, We used to open Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. I couldn't wait to open My presents back in the day when I was a youngster and it was great opening them the day before Christmas :) IDK about you guys but whenever you do, show & tell what you got for Christmas. Come on now, there is hardly any big conversations here so make one with some goodies you got from your Fam, Wife, Girlfriend, Friends or whomever... and tell what you got them too and that means YOU PB...what did you get your kids & wife and how they liked what you got'em. Don't post nothing till everything is done of course :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MERRY Christmas: Show what you got for Christmas!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:57 am

We got hit with a blizzard the last few nights with winds that reached hurricane level (above 74 mph). My wife has actually stayed at work at the hospital the last two days (she works overnights) because the weather was too dangerous to drive home. Luckily, we knew the weather was going to be bad so she took extra clothes and everything just in case. The one positive about working at a hospital is they have rooms to sleep in and showers. And because of the weather the company is paying employees an extra $250 a day just to stay because so many people have called off and hospitals never close. So even though she's been gone the last couple days, it hasn't been for nothing. The worst is probably over, so we're hoping she can get home in the morning for presents. But because of the weather we had to push Christmas Eve at the in-laws to Monday. Which kind of messes things up because my mother-in-law bought my son that X-Box One he was supposed to get on Christmas Eve, and I bought a bunch of games for him to open on Christmas. Now he's going to get the games before the system, lol. Going to have to lie and say he can share his brothers system, I guess.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:03 pm

Kids who have families with multiples of the same console are so damned lucky. lol.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Sorry to hear that about your wife by the way. Hope it doesn't get too crazy for you guys. Glad she's getting compensated extra for her time though.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:13 am

OneNineSix wrote:Kids who have families with multiples of the same console are so damned lucky. lol.

My mother-in-law actually bought both, so as long as it's no money out of my pocket, lol.

It's looking like my wife won't be home until Christmas evening, or more than likely, Monday morning, but we'll see how it goes.

Hope everyone enjoyed all the Christmas threads and that you get everything you hoped for today!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:13 am

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that PB but yeah like ONS said its really good that your wife is getting extra mollah here and has a place to stay. Our weather has been nuts here too but thank goodness nothing like that. Well I'm sure you'll come up with something for your boy PB ;)

Yeah, I hope everybody likes the threads too I mean you and Me both posted a lot here and I'm not sure if others seen it all or not but it has been fun and all that. I do hope everybody that posts here and the spectators all have a safe & Merry Christmas :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Meeeerry Christmas one and all!!!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:26 am

:scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:59 am

I didn't get much for Christmas but I'm quite thankful for what I got however. The Playstation had a Black Friday/Cyber Monday Week/Holiday Sale last month. Here is what I got Ascendshaft and Endless Shaft Combo pack, One Strike, Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans, Super Cyborg, Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium: Saturday Night Slam Masters plus bonuses and last certainly not least cause I wanted this the absolute most the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection all for less than $35. I'll post more info about these in My regular Video Game Topic. Any thoughts guys :?:

Now it's your turn to share what you got for Christmas...come on, let it all be known, it will be fun I know PB is having a hard time which he can take his time but what about you Acid & ONS, post it :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:54 pm

Hey hey. This year I got some Marvel Legends: Sabretooth and Siryn from the Bonebreaker wave and Quake and Speedball from the Controller wave. Hotwheels Batmobiles. WWE Legends Acolytes Farooq and Bradshaw.

I also got a GI Joe Classified Stormshadow. Some nice mittens. A Sudoku game. Sewing needles. A giftcard to an art supplies store and an art caddy. TMNT vs Power Rangers trade paperback. Christmas DVDs.

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 on Bluray. A SEGA Genesis Hallmark Christmas tree ornament. You can switch it on and it says, "SEEEGAAA!!!" and plays the theme from Sonic 1's first stage.

:scsm: :scbat: :scww: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :schal:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions