Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:12 am

Indeed :!:

Those were all great. Man, that Spike one was sure cool and the lyrics was was really smart but talk about spoilers (I know it sounds like who hasn't seen SW but try My Neighbors I've said about before, they never see not one) and that Kenner one was fantastic. Again, if I had the moolah I would get that set :!:

Here's this great one :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:52 am

It's funny how worried they were about video games being bad for kids back then. I think our generation turned out mostly ok. It's the one after us I'm worried about.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:10 am

This is it...It's the Final Countdown...somewhere six lords are leaping....or maybe just Lanny...but there's ONLY SEVEN DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:38 am

I know, I think we did just fine...worried :? I'm really petrified about it :roll: :shock: :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

No, it's just Lanny in his Genius ways ;)

Wow, only 7 days :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The first one was nuts and Santa is coming if you know what I mean :? :lol: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Home Improvement was ok and that segment was good.

I just watched "the real version" of Santa Claus not the MST3K version. I thought it was quite good to be honest and kinda sad at times. It was way ahead of it's time too. I mean like a lot in movies the truth is twisted but the all seeing eye is there, this is huge thing, it's on the back your $1 Bill..in fact there is ton of stuff like that on money that is quite crucial...so much people don't know :roll: :?

MST3K was good but I really wasn't into it all that much. Same thing with that 70s Show, it has it's moments but I never got into it.

That was a good top selling toys of the 80s vid, it's extremely hard to defeat that lineup...show Me one that can :batsmile:

Here is a special E.T. Holiday Reunion. When I first saw this in 2019 I was pretty much in awe as there wasn't anything much new since new edition of the film. Here it is, John William's score places really nice here Henry Thomas reprises his role here

And here is this for E.T.'s 40th Anniversary :!: :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

E.T. - 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:05 am

Oh, that was neat. I'd never seen that. My wife loves ET, I will have to show here that.

Seven maids are milking cuz there's SIX DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:38 am

Oh that is great that you never seen it before, you know I'm a big E.T. fan (you cannot have E.T. without classic Star Wars or vice versa) so I had to post that :) Let Me know when she sees it and and what she says, I wanna know the ALL details ;)

Those were all good. The Christmas through the 90s was My fave. Oh yes, the time of the NES was so fun and arguably the time of the Game Boy was even funner.

NOTE: PB & Acid already did but any spectators out there that hasn't, check out MY Game Boy showcase in My Video Game Collection topic, it's a really good one as I show you how fun the Game Boy really is :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

Here is this...

Mariah Carey 1.jpg

Here is Shockmaster "Tugboat Typhoon" Claus reading a great story to kids. Never mind the WWE logos, this clip doesn't give the original WCW Saturday Night 1993 Christmas special (almost thirsty years old) justice. He's reading it very well and the children are reacting like kids should :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:38 am

He should've busted through the chimney!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:52 am

This is not a drill!!! It's Wednesday and you know what that means...the swans are swimming! There's 8 of them cuz there's FIVE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:13 am

:lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smsmh:

Amazing, when you said Wednesday that triggered something I haven't thought of in a long time...Wednesday used to be My Music Day at My school back in the day...I was always the one that was the most enthused about classical music and the like, I was trying to get My classmates into it even THEN but of course none of them took it seriously...My Music Teacher was proud of Me however, she was My Music Teacher for years, makes Me wanna :(

Oh all of those were great there PB :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

Here is this...this just isn't a 25th anniversary...its an anniversary that was on THIS VERY DAY...December 22, 1997 :o :shock: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

NOTE: "Ravishing" Rick Rude is THE ONLY one EVER to be on a Monday Night Raw & WCW Monday Nitro on the day at the same time (McMahons & WCW Purchase doesn't count)...1997 will never ever happen again :schal:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:35 pm

Nine ladies are dancing....giggidy....THERE'S FOUR DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!! Everyone give-up on shopping or are you thirsty for more?

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions