Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:43 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:53 am

I was never big a S&F fan but My Grandma sure was :) That was good PB :scaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:40 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:05 am

That was a sweet one by Martin & Day and baby are they right that it's cold outside :scww: :scbat:

I featured a bit of this last year but I wanted to do it again. Here is a double feature by Alan Silvestri, he is one of the best!

The Polar Express's Spirit of the Season, this is one the greatest Christmas songs I've ever heard. Along with the movie, I bought this great soundtrack at My then new Target when they came out. Listen to this pure magic, it really touched Me back then...now THIS IS CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!

A Christmas Carol 2009 score, they didn't release this on CD at first, I bought it digitally and wow is it great too!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:34 am

Good songs.

I talked about Blue Rodeo when I covered all the Canadian artists in the music thread. Nothing fancy here.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:33 am

:)

How about that, you did and here they are. Their pretty good :schal:

I just posted Jack Frost in the trailer topic now here is the fun song to go with it :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:35 am

That was interesting.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:54 am

Yep ;)

See My Family Man entry in the trailers FIRST to know the personal story I have about these :roll:

These were from Elfman's promo...only bootlegs available...never commercially released :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:58 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:34 am

I never got into the Goo Goo Dolls but that was good :schal:

I just posted the 2018 Grinch in the toons...here is this great piece of music by Danny Elfman from the film...listen to this great one and that choir and even some stuff that sounds like his classic stuff :scbat: :scww: :schal:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions