Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:59 am

I think you're missing a letter or something.

In the meantime, check out this monstrosity.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:11 am

Actually I thought that cleverly done with the lyrics and stuff however the all-men thing was wasn't :roll:

OK, you were right (I hate it when that happens) I fixed it now please check it out PB :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Here is the main title of the 2000 Grinch by the legendary James Horner. He was simply one of the best ever. He was arguably My Grandpa's favorite. He's the one I talked about that got killed in a plane crash back in 2016 :( Listen to this wonderful piece :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:42 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:57 pm

What all men thing? Did I miss something?
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:15 pm

I believe he's referring to all the men in the YMCA/XMAS vid.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:52 am

Those were pretty good.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:36 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:54 am

That was good but I never got into the Braxtons. I posted Krampus's score before near the beginning of the topic, I may talk about it again soon :scmm:

I just posted 2018's Slay Belles in the trailer section. Here is the score by Scott Glasgow. If you got the time about 37 minutes sometime take a gander at all of this great spooky Christmas music. I love to take the time to listen to a movie score. If you don't then just browse thru it but you'll be pretty into it by them :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

NOTE: If you know James Horner's Aliens then you'll hear some homages to his great 1986 score within this new one especially towards the end of it :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:11 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:48 am

I couldn't do nothing about the Slay Belles score, only 1 person had it on there, just click that link and you'll get to it, listen to it before you see the movie, that's what I mostly do before I see a big film then I'm prepared for the extra fun to come :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

I never saw that Adam Sandler SNL before. My Grandpa kinda liked him. He wasn't a fan of SNL but he knew a lot of the newer guys like Adam, Chris Farley & David Spade & Phil Hartman because of Me. if I wanted to see these movies with him and others he'd watch'em with Me :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions