Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:25 am

Oh well PB but shame for you Acid.

That was a very good commercial :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

Here's this one :schal:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:14 pm

I remember that commercial, never played the game, though.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:29 am

I see, I briefly played it on PS4 , I believe they still have it for free, I wasn't big on it then but now I'm not sure. I never saw that Liberty's Mutual before, that was good PB :schal:

Here is a somewhat of a continuation of WOT with Arnold but this time he is joined by Milla Jovovich, she's kinda like the female version of him if you have seen her films such as the Resident Evil franchise. She's one of My faves, she does all of her own stunts. This ad is pretty sweet :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:15 am

I remember her from The Fifth Element. Never played any of the RE games so never saw the movies.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:50 am

I see. Well she was never part of the games, her character was exclusive to the films. She's been in some other really good films as well.

I don't recall that Oreo commercial but it was really nice PB :scaq:

Here's this one that is really been on lately.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:35 am

Ugh, I hate the Old Navy commercials. They're on all the time and kind of annoying.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:51 am

Wow, before Hasbro became the corporate locusts that they are today. Something how Mr. & Mrs. Potato Heads were back them and how the siblings were saying about that other great stuff is for Me. Today's kids know nothing like this because Hasbro went woke, cancelled the line and then brought it back and made the franchise gender-neutral :x You can see My Mr. & Mrs. Potato Heads in Modern Action Figure Topic playing baseball & being spooked...now that's HOW THE SERIES SUPPOSED TO BE IMO :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:42 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:33 am

Ah, a sexy denim commercial. yeah I miss it when there was these hot, sultry commercials for romantic times during the 70s, 80s & 90s...they really started to fade away come the 2000s when you really couldn't get into'em cause of crude humor and what not. That was cool PB :scsm: :scww:

That just reminded Me of these, once in a while they'd play these good ones on channels like FOX, NBC, CBS & ABS :scbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:57 am

I saw those when I searched "sexy Christmas commercial", something I never imagined I'd search for, lol.

Ho ho ho!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions