Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:44 am

Oh, I might see it anyway ;)

Ah, Santa with Muscles, I remember the hype Hollywood Hogan did on WCW Monday Nitro for this in 1996. Amazing how The Giant had cameo in Jingle All the Way and Hogan had his own Santa film all during the same time :shock:

Here is Reindeer Games!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:50 am

I never think of Reindeer Games at Christmas even though the title is Christmas-y. I saw it in the theatre though I can't say I remember too much of it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:54 am

Gosh,that one totally escaped Me :? For some reason I never seen it and Goldberg is Santa and I love how he looks, look at that beard :o :shock: :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh: I gotta see that one soon :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:45 am

Surprised you didn't know about that one.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:22 am

Yeah, somethings in the 2000s escaped, as good of a decade it was, it wasn't the absolute best for Me so I have seen everything.

I never seen Elf-Man either, that looked good. Glad he was an actual midget/little person than CGI...Nice PB :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

I wasn't going to post this till real close to the day but since you posted the Faith Hill song why not now :?

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:02 am

Ugh, I abhor that movie. It's was less necessary than Solo: A Star Wars Story. The Grinch is a cranky mf on a mountain. He didn't need a back story, and the one they gave him was terrible. It's my least favorite Christmas movie. Yuck.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:58 am

Wow, aren't you the critic PB and it's funny, for a while I had been thinking I wonder what Pb thinks of the Solo movie :? Well now I know and now you see what I meant about Batman Begins & the whole DKT...did we need these explanations in reboots when it was already done greatly before in minutes :!:

I'm not familiar with that Ryan Reynolds one looks ok however :schal:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:57 am

It just came out this year, I haven't had a chance to see it yet so not sure if it's any good. Eh, the Solo movie wasn't terrible, certainly not as bad as that Grinch. It was just absolutely unnecessary, from the Olver Twist beginning to that stupid L3 droid (I clapped in a full theatre when she was destroyed, lol). It had some moments. Woody Harrelson was a nice add to the universe, and seeing Maul was cool. It's just Han Solo was one of those characters that didn't need a backstory, like Wolverine and the Grinch.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:06 am

Gosh, you must have really hated her...shame :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Oh there's a lot of unnecessaries out there like that. I never seen them Harold & Kumar movies, I was never interested in them...I love White Castle however, their arguably My faves of all. Their Double Sliders with Ketchup & Mustard, Fries & Onion Rings, their Chicken Rings & Mozz Sticks...oh My :batwink: :wwsmh: :smgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:20 pm

The first Harold and Kumar were pretty good. The others not so much.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions