Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:16 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:29 am

Oh that was great, I loved Wendy's, I loved how thick their Double & Triple Burgers are and their Fries & Chicken Wraps too, I used get that all the time :)

I goofed yesterday, I Thought I posted this Kodak yesterday but I didn't, oh well so here it is plus a bonus :)

and here is this bonus entry with DVD :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:51 am

Those were nice.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:16 pm

I still get those Dave's Triples but the price has shot up on thems things for a while. You can still get coupons for the Singles but thems beef to toppings ratio ain't the same know what I mean?
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:56 am

I thought they were and them shavers were good too ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:37 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:45 pm

I like it. XD
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:09 am

That was ok. Amazing they went that route considering Stephen King did Under the Dome and if you go further down a Wa@bbit hole there's the thing called the Firmament but that's all I'm saying about that :?

Here is this one of Circuit City. Remember them :?: My local TRU in South County that once was that you saw in My McMahon deal shared their building with Circuit City. I went in there off & on when We went to TRU to see games & movies and what not. It was a fun time during the 90s. They went out of business due to a lot of factors and Best Buy down the road didn't help. They were part of CompUSA & TigerDirect. Anyway here is cool 90s holiday commercial of Circuit City :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:58 pm

I bought quite a few CDs from Circuit City back in the day.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:52 pm

Circuit City took our Radio Shacks.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions