Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:01 am

Amazing stuff from yesteryear. That Simpsons was pretty good and so was that Pee Wee with Little Richard. That was a fantastic Star Wars one. Fisher did a great job there. Still when SW was still cannon with Earth till Disney fixed that :roll: All those great toys there. I still kick Myself about that I didn't take care of My Speak and Spell :roll: Yeah, out with the Go-Bots :roll: That was a pretty good one/

I'm ain't doin' much this year :roll: If you want to go a head and make a topic for that too, don't forget I made My Recent Acquirements back early last year so maybe if you greenlight it, you could make your version similar like that :?:

UPDATE: I have an idea about the above, I'll see about it soon so just hold on about that :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:39 pm

21 Days til Christmas...21 Days!...that's like, 3 weeks or something!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:25 am

20 Days til Christmas...20! Ding Dong Ding Dong...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:12 am

DAY 1

Here's a 2fer since I didn't post yesterday. I was never crazy about TBBT. That stuff about Jesus & the Pagan stuff isn't too far off, Holliweird always tw1sts the truth in just about everything hidden in plain sight...the viewer just has to notice it and the planets like Saturn plays a huge part as well.

That was a cool Animaniacs but I wasn't big on them. They were one of WB's last classic Looney Tunes-esque show. I liked Tiny Toons & Taz way more.

That was heck of report in 1973. Amazing how the adults didn't really seem show that they liked this stuff until "it was ok to" in the late 90s - early 2000s when the kids were beginning not to like toys as much. Those Train Sets reminded Me of the ones I used to have :roll: HOLY CRAP! Those Cowboys & Indians are like from the SAME MOLD as the ones I showcased in My National Cowboys & Indians showcase :shock: I had never seen anybody with them nor ever knew their origins...the ones I have are an inspiration form those :shock: This is a really IMPORTANT revelation/confirmation to Me :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Here is a pic of Mine, only PB ever commented on them. This showcase I made was quite crucial to Me cause National was one of My most fave grocery stores to go to when I was a youngster :)

You can see the entire showcase at this link :) NOTE: I'm gonna post this in My Vintage as well :)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/my-vintage-action-figure-collection-willow-1988-t1087-220.html

DAY 2

Yep, 20 days away :batconfused: :wwsmh: :smgrin:

That Perfect Strangers as great, better than I expected. That Al Bundy & Homey the Clown was ok. Wow, that report was really cool. Strangely TMNT has been strong on My mind as of recent times and seeing that great stuff on the shelves brought back the memories quite a bit and it was 1990 no less as it was arguably the best year for TMNT (91 was great too) IMO :batsmile:

That was some really good stuff there PB :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:32 pm

19 Days til Christmas! Nine-teen!!!!

I liked Big Bang when it first came on the air because there wasn't anything like it. But after 4 or 5 years I got bored with it and stopped watching.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:46 pm

Right now I'm watching a documentary called the Real Mayberry. It's about this town that rebuilt itself to resemble the Andy Griffith Show and everyone dresses up to look like the characters from the show.

Did you guys watch this show? :roll:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:42 am

Amazing how you get bored PB :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

That was pretty good, I miss going to little shops like that, last one I ever went too that was in My area was in the mid 2000s or so called Penny Pinchers. My Granma found it and We went there often, it was still fun times and maybe I will showcase them later on down the road ;)

That BMW was pretty good. Danielle Fishel was really nice, I miss sweet gals like her now ;)

Ah, Frasier telling it how it is :batsmile:

That SNL was pretty good, GNR & DMX were My fave ones.

Oh man, I just posted a TRU/Coleco/CPK commercial just a minute or so ago :o I recall the Cabbage Patch Kids craze back then. I'm glad I never got into'em however My Grandma got Me some CPK stickers I believe at Tru-Buy way back then when I was...I guess you could say experimenting what I like. PB, you have seen all of My Coleco items in My Vintage, My Donkey Kong Arcade special was My last one (anybody else that didn't go to My Vintage, I showcased My Sectaurs & Rambo more than once). Gosh, that poor kid cryin'...I seen many kids at toy stores throughout the years like that and sometimes I felt sorry for'em but I hadn't gone to a big store like that in years so it's been a long time but kids actually used to do that when either their parents couldn't get them what they wanted or if the store didn't have what they wanted :roll:

OSN - Nope I don't cause I never knew it was on but yeah, I really like Andy Griffith especially MATLOCK :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

OK, so I was going to post stuff about Kirstie Alley's great and extremely underrated show that had so much more to go before the braniacs cancelled it :x :batrage: :wwsmh: :smsmh: later on this topic (I never forgot your sitcom topic PB...I just hadn't got to it and this show was going to be part of what I was going to do) but since she passed I thought I'd post this now :(

If your not familiar with her show then go to the Wikipedia page here ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirstie_(TV_series)

OK here is this little clip :(

More later :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:23 am

18 Days til Christmas!!!

My sister had a Cabbage Patch doll at one point. I never had one, but I remember going down the toy aisle all the time just to see what the names were and hoping they'd have one with my name, lol.

I never got into the Andy Griffith Show so can't say I'd be too interested in a doc about a real town. Maybe it's interesting.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:18 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:19 Days til Christmas! Nine-teen!!!!

I liked Big Bang when it first came on the air because there wasn't anything like it. But after 4 or 5 years I got bored with it and stopped watching.

I stopped watching it because it started making nerds look more and more stupid and we do that enough to ourselves.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:19 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:My sister had a Cabbage Patch doll at one point. I never had one, but I remember going down the toy aisle all the time just to see what the names were and hoping they'd have one with my name, lol.

You remember Garbage Pail Kids the movie? That was something huh. Fart jokes galore.
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions