Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:34 am

24 Days Until Christmas ( and 15 hours EST)!!!!

It's time for soem Community. Watch them in order as they're chronological. These sort of explain themselves if you watch in order. The previous season the gang filled in for the Glee club after they died in a tragic bus accident.

Now the gang is asked to answer the call once again and perform the Christmas pageant. Which they promptly decline. But after Abed gets converted, one by one, they fall to the darkside also known as glee club.

Troy says he'd like to help, but there's a problem.....

Next, they go to Pierce, and appeal to his ego.

What there isn't a clip of, is after they're done singing, Annie walks in and asks what they're doing. Abed, Troy, and Pierce corner her as the scene ends. Next, it's Annie's turn to seduce Jeff.

Meanwhile, Pierce lures Shirley in using her Christianity as her weakness.

It's at this point that Britta discovers what's going on, but is it too late?

And now they are ready to rule the galaxy. Or go to regionals. Only Britta is left out, because Britta is a horrific singer and tends to Britta everything (mess up). Until Abed uncovers the dark truth.

And scene.

Don't worry, we still have your toy fix.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:03 am

Gosh, what an update there PB :o That stuff was good. ALF :scmm: If there was only 1 vintage Transformer that I'd get and if I could it would be Sound Wave they had there, he's one We never could find.

That community was good, Geesh, Annie's Christmas seduction was quite good, REALLY GOOD :batsmile: :wwsmh: :smlol: Ah, you must have seen My Body Snatchers in Horror Topic, that was really cool PB :) Oh man, that rocked with the Star Wars and MOTU. it's something seeing this great stuff. ET too. I wonder if them people that collected SW that she was talking about still has their collection :?:

NOTE: PB only saw MY Vintage SW, how about anybody else :?: I got more coming soon :)

I saw this near on that same vid PB, check out this tremendous Star Wars segment from 1977, along with E.T.'s 40th, it's SW 45th Anniversary this year :o :shock: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:44 pm

23 Days until Christmas! You better start wrapping!

I'm glad you watched those. Community had some great holiday episodes. I'm sure I'll cover another one or two before we're done. That Early Bird set is such an interesting concept. I wonder how I would've felt getting that for Christmas. I suppose it's no different from a preorder. but even that, "Hey son, here's a receipt saying you'll get game x when it's released in May. Merry Christmas!" I don't know.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:24 pm

That Alison was a sight for sure.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:20 am

Well good. Yeah it fine was, those is ok humor. Oh The Early Bird Set was before My time of course but I know it's one of the most iconic yet kinda surprisingly cheap sets to get. You could get a set of'em (sometimes) for the price you pay for these current crowd funding stuff. If I had the money like all these celebs & millionaires... heck with fancy cars & mansions, I'd want to get all those Vintage SW that I couldn't before and complete My collection and maybe even that set for a lot of reasons :scbat: Yeah well you know how there's that thing Christmas in July so you could do somethin' like that ;)

That Adult Swim was cool. Again I'm not familiar with The Venture Bros. I really never watched much of that stuff then. Ah, ELR. Again, I really liked his wife, she was something else. How would you like some of her Turkey :? Its still amazing that he's the voice of Manny the Woolly Mammoth and his brother is the voice of Hulk Hogan & Krang. That SNL was good, better than I thought that would be. Even with these parodies of today's idols, their real-selves & made fun of doppelgangers not even the same nor even close to the talent we had yesterday like your video of Crosby & Bowie for instance. However, they did a god job making fun of today's star :scbaf:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:07 am

22 Days til Christmas...good lord where is the time going!

This is a song a local news station has been playing for as long as I can remember, at least since the 80s.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:33 am

I know time goes by so fast. Those were all very good ones. Poor Coleman. Amazing how it was for Fox & Gross then how they would ultimately be known as Marty McFly & Burt Gummer :?

Good Christmas song, cool keep it going :)

I recall the absolute craze for Tickle Me Elmo. I was never interested but seeing this was great. Gosh those toy stores, one looked like a KB. I so miss those times :roll: Great stuff PB :scaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:59 am

22 Days til Christmas...WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? Go shop. Now!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:35 am

BTW, I'm doing mostly shows I remember but we all didn't watch the same shows, so please, if you want to post different shows, please do do.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:10 pm

Speaking of going to shop, what have you guys gotten so far/know you're getting so far? Self-gifts included. Maybe that should be a separate thread with a little haul share in the end.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions