Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:25 pm

AcidDragon wrote:It's a Wonderful Life. That movie gives me anxiety. Particularly the part with the uncle and the money.

Screw that uncle. He was cocky af.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Uncle Billy was a stupid silly old fool, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Don't forget stupid oh wait you said stupid yeah he's a STUPID silly old fool. It must be highlighted.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:35 am

Amazing that Babes in Toy Land (86) was before Bill & Ted (89). Seems like Keanu "John Neo Wick" Reeves has been around forever. You talk about crushes, Drew Barrymore a slight crush of mine. I kinda liked her a friend when I was a youngster but then when I got older and matured she did too and I'm lke dang, she grew up to be quite good looking :)

Ok since there was talk about Ernest in the top 5 here's this nice trailer of the film. When you first see the "hot girl" Harmony. Notice her school uniform. When I went to school during the 80s & 90s, Me along with all the other classmates wore school uniforms and the girls wore ones just like that (us boys wore light blue shirts & dark blue pants) cause it was a Catholic School. With that being said, I was really a girl crazy wolf back then I mean I had a lot of girlfriends and even ones that was higher Grades than I was and there was some that resembled Harmony how she looks here :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:58 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 pm

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Amazing that Babes in Toy Land (86) was before Bill & Ted (89). Seems like Keanu "John Neo Wick" Reeves has been around forever. You talk about crushes, Drew Barrymore a slight crush of mine. I kinda liked her a friend when I was a youngster but then when I got older and matured she did too and I'm lke dang, she grew up to be quite good looking :)

Ok since there was talk about Ernest in the top 5 here's this nice trailer of the film. When you first see the "hot girl" Harmony. Notice her school uniform. When I went to school during the 80s & 90s, Me along with all the other classmates wore school uniforms and the girls wore ones just like that (us boys wore light blue shirts & dark blue pants) cause it was a Catholic School. With that being said, I was really a girl crazy wolf back then I mean I had a lot of girlfriends and even ones that was higher Grades than I was and there was some that resembled Harmony how she looks here :)

That video don't work.
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:07 pm

Nah it is, man. You just have to click Watch on Youtube.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:21 am

AcidDragon wrote:Nah it is, man. You just have to click Watch on Youtube.

Exactly!

Ah Grumpy Cat, that was pretty good PB :scww:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:42 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:09 am

That Muppet one was really good. Jim Henson's son Brian took his place and directed the films and he too was good friends with Frank Oz & Miles Goodman (remember I shared some good trivia about them a while back)...in fact he basically grew up with'em. Hard to believe this has it's 30th anniversary this year from 1992 :shock: Really cool PB :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions